help help help jabs pheonix progger

mentholflash01

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi all
a freind of mine has just bought a card progger from jabs
h**p://www.jabsplace.co.uk/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=2&products_id=172&zenid=45db4ac0b8f901b1f07da1d6ab1fa5f9
cant actually get it to work
cant find cardprog or any other third party software that will work with this device
tryin to write a tit2 card but havin no luck at all
please can sumone help been here for hours now and also looked in downloads section searched for cardprog only returned 1 post
thanks all

hi all
a freind of mine has just bought a card progger from jabs
h**p://www.jabsplace.co.uk/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=2&products_id=172&zenid=45db4ac0b8f901b1f07da1d6ab1fa5f9
cant actually get it to work
cant find cardprog or any other third party software that will work with this device
tryin to write a tit2 card but havin no luck at all
please can sumone help been here for hours now and also looked in downloads section searched for cardprog only returned 1 post
thanks all

link doesnt work, says programmer not found or something. what programmer is it? Have you got it set in phoenix mode? does it work at all? power lights etc?

cheers for quick reply mate
it all lights up not sure if the powers enough
its Phoenix-Smartmouse Programmer
using power adapter from usb
cheers for ya help mate

what type of phoenix is it mate? just go to the infinity website and download drivers

h**p://www.infinityusb.com/default.asp?show=download

once done....when you connect up your programmer it will ask for drivers...install from another location...desktop is best...once all installed run program set-up from folder and install it. should say programmer connected.

hope it helps mate.

hi mate its 9 pin not usb uncased thing
thanks for your help will it still be ok to install infinnity things
cheers

How are you getting power via the usb when it looks like a serial only programmer. These type of proggies require a good .5amp 9-12v psu normally, and connected obviously to a com port.

cheers mate
probably wat i needed to here as i have used a usb lead that powers a hard drive caddy but i know this ony gives 5v at max so u reckon it needs a 9 volt adapter or should i go for variable 3 to 12 so as to try different or go strait for the 12
thanks for ya help mate
cheers

Back