Help Get Me Going

A

AndyFromHull

Hi Guys,

I've just bought my self a spanking new Digital TV from Sony. It has a PCMIA? card in the back for descrambling OnD.

Now i know that i need some kind of eprom programmer and a smart card and a set of monthly code but where do i start looking, how much do i have to spend to get the kit i need, and most importantly how reputable are the suppliers.

Hope you can help

well i have never tried a built in ON D TV but the principle is the same....

u need a programmer the best about is the elvis u can get it from Divineothey charge £44 and they are a good supplyer and you can get the gold cards from Maxking i have used maxking a good few times and they are the best supplyer of cards i have ever seen and the cards are as cheap as £5

Right m8 you need a programmer and a card frist, the best place for your cards is www.maxking.co.uk there are two types you can use a pic card or the gold wafer one (16f84/24lc16) they are about £5 to £6 each and you then need a programmer from www.divineo.co.uk or www.mb-electronics.co.uk
I would say the Elvis is the best programmer around at the moment m8 at around £45....
Onces you have got them come back to use then we will tell you have to program them or you can just read the postings on this forum to learn yourself......
The Digital World Team. :)

Back