Help for 1X6 Diseqc Switch Configuration

mathew23

Inactive User
Reaction score
Today i could find one shop they have 6x1 Diseqc ( Super california Deseqc switch 6x1; multiprotocol programable ).
I brought it and try to configure it on my system.
But i am getting only one LNB siganl ( which is connected to port 1 ).
Please help me to configure this properly on my DM600, Gemini 4.5.
Thanks

hi
yes me too a have same probleme with this stargold diseqc 6x1 i have juste one singal lnb please if you hind the solution ..

You have to setup the Dreambox with Advanced menu and assign a different number for each satellite you have stored on the Diseqc switch

thinks digi247 but it's not working i don't know where is the problem i have juste lnb singal of port1 but no singal from port 2 and port3.

thinks digi247 but it's not working i don't know where is the problem i have juste lnb singal of port1 but no singal from port 2 and port3.

Do you actually have any more fixed dishes attached to the other 5 spare ports on the Diseqc switch

no i have juste one diche but i try to connecte juste two lnb at two port not working too

no i have juste one diche but i try to connecte juste two lnb at two port not working too

Depending on which receiver you have you need to configure in advanced mode either LNB 1 & 2 or in some cases LNB A & B, which receiver do you have

yes i try with ( dreambox 500s, drake800,goldvision and lasat ) but not working ,my fiesqc name's stargold SG-D43 multiprotocol programmable
viewer.php
[/URL][/IMG]

Select advanced option and set the diseqc switch to mode 1.1
The settings are shown in the following example:

Here is an example:

Configuration Mode = advanced
Satellite = Hotbird 13E (change satellite name)
Voltage mode = Polarization
Tone mode = Band
LNB = LNB 1 ... 10 (change this)
DiSEqC mode = 1.1
Toneburst = None
Committed DiSEqC command = none
Fast DiSEqC = No
Sequence repeat = No(you can change this to yes)
Command order = uncommited, commited, toneburst
Uncommitted DiSEqC command = Input 1 ... 10 (change this to be the same as LNB)
DiSEqC repeats = none
LOF = Universal LNB
Increased voltage = yes (if wire is long)
Polarity = Auto
Tone Amplitude = 800mV

yes i try with ( dreambox 500s, drake800,goldvision and lasat ) but not working ,my fiesqc name's stargold SG-D43 multiprotocol programmable
viewer.php
[/URL][/IMG]

did you make sure that the box was switched off before connecting the f-cons as this can/will blow the switch,regards mdt

mdt thinks but i don't understand what do you mean the box was switched off before connecting the f-cons

mdt thinks but i don't understand what do you mean the box was switched off before connecting the f-cons

i mean there was no power 13v/18v in the co-ax and the stb was un-plugged from the power source,regards mdt

Mine is running for several years now, you have to go into user setup
toneburst none
Diseqc V1,1
Parameter:A/A
repeat_two
Unspecified:none
repeat: yes Fast;NO
shift:None

Set this up for each LNB from 0 to 3

It should work

I forgot after setting change, power off in 1 minuttes and turn on again, everthing needs to be power free else, it does not switch right.

christian thinks for all
i try what you told me and i find i lost to change uncommeted sxitch
IMG_0625.jpg

now i change it to nember of lnb it's work good thinks god bless you christian.

Last edited:
thinks christian

so tell me do you know about creeating server CCCAM ?:!!

Back