HELP .. cloud ibox 2 plus

macky66

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi, I got my cloud ibox 2 plus today but it just stays on boot with the Ibox cloud logo on screen , I put no fw on it yet and don't know for sure which boot loader is on it . I know these boxes are very temperamental with boot loaders ,firmware and usb sticks and was hoping you could give me some advice as to what I should do ie, send it back or hopefully finding a solution thank you.

m8 had the same issue yesterday got same box but was hanging on vix image screen ,go to cloudibox2 + forum down load the bootloader extract it to usb flash it then flash say vix from there site on to it straightafter ,after he did this box was up and running

cheers for the info m8 finally got it going with vix Apollo 22

thinking of flashing mine tonight was it easy :- can they be bricked easy ?

thinking of flashing mine tonight was it easy :- can they be bricked easy ?

If your sure its and original then youll have no problem.

There are some ibox3 backups of mine that will flash to the 2 plus and have a universal boot loader good for clones and original boxes. You'll find them in the download section.

does this image have everything i need on it ..... e.g make it look like sly ...etc

i flashed the box last night to blackhole , but im not feeling it really .... got picons working this time but no tv guide :(

does this image have everything i need on it ..... e.g make it look like sly ...etc

i flashed the box last night to blackhole , but im not feeling it really .... got picons working this time but no tv guide :(

Youll need to seup crossepg Menu Setup-crossepg

Back