help :( can someone figure this out please

iliveinuk

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi guys,

i have bought a few r4i cards, which have a yellow splat with 3ds 2.2 v1.4.3 inside. I went to the proper site and downloaded the correct firmware for this card but when it goes to boot i get the menu error. the only firmware i can get to work with this is the rar file I have linked, but I cant seem to work out for which r4 card this is as every single firmware from the r4i site fails on loading. If someone can download and unrar and have a look at the files to tell me which firmware it is, then maybe i can get a newer version as i have had this software for some time. Im getting a bit desperate now as its almost christmas and my brother and sister are getting worried that i cant get these cards to work with newer games as im unsure on what firmware it requires, its obvious these aint what the sticker suggests they are :(

many thanks for any help and the time taken to have a look at the rar file attached

happy christmas to you all

hxxp://www.megaupload.com/?d=N2GVND1F

hi buzzer,

thanks mate, i was going to the .com site when in fact its r4i-sdhc.hk, i have grabbed what seems like the latest firmware from there, and it works fine, im still struggling with games like the new puss in boots, but im guessing thats the games and they might need patching or something, it seems to hang for a few seconds then i get the rom loading failed load rom errcode=-4 please reset system. if there is like a wood firmware for this card that might work as they seem to be on the ball, if you can let me know that would be great. mine is the 2nd card down hxxp://www.r4i-sdhc.hk/downloade.html if you can suggest a newer firmware from anywhere else.

thanks again mate

thanks mate, downloaded that and tried to decrypt puss in boots but still getting the error 4 code, oh well, they will have to do without a few new ones then until they have found a way around it, thanks again for your help :)

Back