HELP! Bloody Pop Ups

Shaggy

Inactive User
Reaction score
Since my Neice has been on my PC and Laptop I now get ie Pop ups.
They seem to pop up when I open I new IE window or click on a link.
I have ran my AV (Free AVG), Spy bot and Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware all of them founds something but none of them stopped the bloody pop ups..

Any help will be gratefully received.

Popups are beging to get an even bigger pain in the a*se and it seems there is someone out there who finds a way round all that we do to prevent them. So you have mine, and my guess is, everyone elses support on this issue.

Maybe this link will give you an idea of what to do. It's not a popup though!

How to block Pop-ups?

You will be better of using firefox and not Ie as it has many addon`s to stop all pop-ups and i never get pop up`s now. and so much faster than ie.
also if ya getting alot of popups on ie its more likely that ya might have a dns changer/trojan on ya pc, even if pop up blocker is on in Ie ya will still get them poping up.​

Firstly thanks for all the advice...none of it worked mind...lol
I have run every thing I hae in safe mode - Nowt found
I have run the VundoFix - Nowt found
I have installed Firefox - Still geting Popups....

:Cry:
What next I ask my self....

Firstly thanks for all the advice...none of it worked mind...lol
I have run every thing I hae in safe mode - Nowt found
I have run the VundoFix - Nowt found
I have installed Firefox - Still geting Popups....

:Cry:
What next I ask my self....

download the adblock + from tools addons in firefox and subscribe(its free) to the usa site i have never had a popup or ad from any site if you do just click on the adblock and add it very rare to need to do this all adds will have a block button also get flashblock to stop flash files running unless you want them to

Back