help at the end of my tether

theclash

Inactive User
Reaction score
box went off a few weeks ago changed the dates after advice on the forum and all was well again. last week all the channels were mixed up not in order.i tried rewritting the card bn trieing for 2 days now and ive lost all the channels again. anyone any ideas cause im stummped box is a pace with a fun card. same box in other room is still ok

box went off a few weeks ago changed the dates after advice on the forum and all was well again. last week all the channels were mixed up not in order.i tried rewritting the card bn trieing for 2 days now and ive lost all the channels again. anyone any ideas cause im stummped box is a pace with a fun card. same box in other room is still ok
what box is the fooked one???

hi mate its a pace ditv 1000 and the 1 thats working is a very early pace box

hi mate its a pace ditv 1000 and the 1 thats working is a very early pace box
can u enter the engineers menu
check what software ur on

or try a forced update
remove power hold in the standby button connect power
wait till say OKAY
now press in order
favorites
interactive
tv guide
tv
this should show 4321 now press ok button
sit back let it update then reboot
see if it works now

hi david forced update didnt work what am i looking for in eng menu for software

hi david forced update didnt work what am i looking for in eng menu for software

Did it actually take the upate?

I would say your box has no update mod, hence on old s/w, hence channel mapping is wrong

You are looking for software version 3_3 or similar

no joy iam stuck tried changing the cam id with nagra but cannot get the file to change back from a bin to hex using swapbinhex i saved the file starting bin. but just wont change back to hex.....any ideas

no joy iam stuck tried changing the cam id with nagra but cannot get the file to change back from a bin to hex using swapbinhex i saved the file starting bin. but just wont change back to hex.....any ideas

Hi All,

@theclash did you mean you renamed it dot bin & not bin dot?
Example: theclash Exteep.bin make sure it still doesn't end with bn11 or bn10 (theclash Exteep.bin.bn11) which ever your playing with.

Back