help and advice from you guys please

shaun127

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
We Don't Do Walking Away. I would rather die with
Ok I need an xbox360 as an xmas present.

Can someone answer who knows, please answer these questions below one by one with a yes / no or a detailed but in plain english whats best/ easiest/ cheapest etc etc

1:/ I've read all versions of xbox 360 drives now hackable/flashable and also read that some aren't

2:/ if not which ones aren't and is it likely they will be hackable in the near future.

3:/ matte or glossy in terms of hackable i.e. matte is newer so I take it the drive will be possible unhackable where as glossy older drive will be hackable, you know what I mean lol

4:/ If I buy a kinect, can you use this on a hacked xbox and play backup discs or HDD installed versions of the games that use kinect.

Thanks Lads and I'm grateful for your time, if I think of anything else I'll post again.

Ok I need an xbox360 as an xmas present.

Can someone answer who knows, please answer these questions below one by one with a yes / no or a detailed but in plain english whats best/ easiest/ cheapest etc etc

1:/ I've read all versions of xbox 360 drives now hackable/flashable and also read that some aren't

2:/ if not which ones aren't and is it likely they will be hackable in the near future.

3:/ matte or glossy in terms of hackable i.e. matte is newer so I take it the drive will be possible unhackable where as glossy older drive will be hackable, you know what I mean lol

4:/ If I buy a kinect, can you use this on a hacked xbox and play backup discs or HDD installed versions of the games that use kinect.

Thanks Lads and I'm grateful for your time, if I think of anything else I'll post again.
1/ yes
2/all should be done soon
3/ see 2
4 yes hacked not sure about jtaged
happy now lol

Back