Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

he strikes again lol

Mick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
poor liverpool.... there was no way you was going to win that game lol after mr mike reileys contribution to the game lol

2 clear penaltys

and you actually battered chelsea all game lol

it must have been the red colours he obviously mistaked you for arsenal... for that i appologise ;)

old frank broke alonso's ancle nice gesture for the new year

the only reason i say about this is because morinho mentioned ashley coles penalty against newcastle lol... he must have missed arsenals penalty apeal in the game aswell lol

but we all won today so its still gonna go to the wire, i just prey that fúcking tit riley dont ref another arsenal game this season it could be curtains with that w@nker, saying that if he refs another manc game its penaltys all round or if he refs another chelski game its a phrase from the wenger book "i never saw it"

so arsenal is probably fooked lol

pmsl

happy new year and arsenal for the tittle COMEON THE GOONERS

I to feel for the scousers although as a Chelsea fan I'm obviously over the moon we scraped through (sorry) but it said a lot about Morhinho in the interview when he admitted it should have been a draw and that we were very lucky...fair play to him...but as a few of the TV pundits said (even Tony Adams ;)) thats what becoming champions is all about when you can grind 3 points out of something that you really shouldn't..well played Liverpool and bad luck boys, after that today I really hope you have a great run in to the end of season (especially against the Mancs & Gooners lmfao :))and get yourselves a place in Europe

PS I really don't think Frank L meant the tackle to come out the way it did, he looked truely gutted in the interview after

And YES the ref is a complete tos$er and should be sacked immediatley

morinhos an idiot lol, he said it should have been a draw ?

does he not mean he should have lost 3 points lol, you are right though them are the games which show charactor and chelsea battled to keep the points.... but on any other day the ref would have given them penalty's and maybe a red card for blatent handball, he is a disgrace to being a ref and why they think he is the best ref in the country is beyond me, maybe he would be the best ref in the 3rd div but surely not in the premiership ?

what i like about this year is chelsea think they have won the league already with no background to winning the premiership and there are lots of games left lol.... could be interesting to see them fall on thier face lol

and dont forget blackburn was set to rule europe aswell lol.... :rolleyes:

u guys rite about the ref, liverpool just lacked the killer touch somethin which chelski have in abundance!! sooner or later chelski's ''luck'' will run out! and thats when it will get very ineteresting!!

also gotta say this is the most exciting premiership race ever!! ( lol, i know most fans say that every yr)!!

kabzy mabzy said:
u guys rite about the ref, liverpool just lacked the killer touch somethin which chelski have in abundance!!

they scored through a deflection, they were totally outplayed all match.

that was a massive game aswell

lol...yep and what a deflection :) I wouldn't mind one of those every
game ;)

Back