HDGlass16_4.16 (fades/typewriter text)[ipk]

Rat

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
enigma2-skin-hdglass16_4.16_mipsel
been using this for a couple of days and gotta say its a nice skin :)

infobar fades off screen (needs to be turned on)

programme info on infobar scrolls like its being typed (snazzy)

has its own menu settings (menu/setup)

I turned off Enable Permanent Extra Infobar, but it comes up if you press OK twice :)

have a play :)

its quite a big skin though

Attachments

• enigma2-skin-hdglass16_4.16_mipsel.ipk
    3.7 MB · Views: 35
Some Screens
:)

Attachments

• infobar.jpg
    infobar.jpg
    159 KB · Views: 51
  • second infobar.jpg
    second infobar.jpg
    171.3 KB · Views: 48
  • bouquets.jpg
    bouquets.jpg
    244.4 KB · Views: 45
  • menu.jpg
    menu.jpg
    153.5 KB · Views: 48
  • skin menu.jpg
    skin menu.jpg
    256 KB · Views: 49
Yeah tried it myself and much better then the glass skin i tried long time ago.

Press yellow to change and edit skins 23 to choose from now and some nice white ones to lol.

I couldnt get any preview on what the skins looked like but you have to download the help file and reboot and they show lol no missing file to show help!!

Loads of picons too provider sat cam etc that can be configed in you skin, Some skins have 2 picon adding sat with show on the right and provider on left :)

Dont do fading really so lots can be turned off plus can configure button to show cam info etc.

Only downside i found every chnage it wants to reboot lol and one time it looped and looped until i removed the usb, Good excuse for a new image lmfao

Cheers

Jason

yeah there are lots of options in the skins menu to have a play with :)
I noticed the restart to take effect after every change lol Ive not changed too much tbh just what I could see id like and not like, will play with more features in time though :)

Im using it on Dream 800SE mate but should work on any E2 box tbh

:)

going to have to get myself a e2 box, Just using tm5402 atm. seems very restricted to what you can do compared to the linux box as that skin is brilliant

Yeah tried it on my dm800 and now on my vu+ duo, tbh only coz i cant get gemini on duo working the way i want lol

Seems some of the effects dont work with some skins and it seems it the skins i wanna use lol

This might help ppl how cant see help files etc

Select 2 what is downloads and at the bottom there is download help and download icon and previews and then all should show
same again for picon etc that will install to folders on usb pen

Jason

Last edited:
ahh if you download the help it gives you a preview when you scroll through the settings :)

much better to see if you want to change the options or not :)

rat any chance of a screen of the now and next on the epg??

not sure what you mean mate, for EPG I use Cool TV Guide

its ok, my mistake after using the non linux reciever i forgot that the reciever should be flashed with pli imageand this is just a skin :silly:

rat any chance of a screen of the now and next on the epg??

There is a option to change to now and next also, i have it so i press ok twice for it to show :p
Can also be changed to show system info,event extended, side info bar, event and side info togeather :D

Just wish one of the white screens had all the info like the blacks then il keep it lmfao

your right Ja5 :) but after messing with the skin so much I see Ive lost my clock lol

Now & Next :)

Attachments

• Infobar + Now & Next.jpg
    Infobar + Now & Next.jpg
    265.5 KB · Views: 37
you lost the clock coz you extra info bar on.

Just select skin with the clock and it will show both :)

your right Ja5 :) but after messing with the skin so much I see Ive lost my clock lol

Now & Next :)

Right thats lost me ja lol select skin?

Sent From My Android Tablet

Sorry should of been screen not skin lol

well go into glass settings and press yellow (screens) and select a skin like 4 then save and reboot

Right thats lost me ja lol select skin?

Sent From My Android Tablet

Last edited:
Cheers Ja :)

see guys, lots to play with in this skin, a little too much lol

Had to give up on this skin now, using bh 1.7.1 and tried on too different images and to many random green screens :( Doesnt seem to like glass util or blue button.

oh well i try again maybe with a new image lol

How you getting on with it rats?

got it set up just nice now thanks :)
Im using the DigitalWorldz image (PLi Based) and not had any issues with the skin as yet mate

I do like this skin and will leave it on for a while but I know Ill be back using the LT6-HD skin at some point as I really like that

Back