HDD hardwired hardrive recover help needed

ewacht2

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hey tech gurus, please help me, I have bought an Acer Aspire 7551-7422, and I am unable unlock the HDD hardwired password, and I cant seem to get to command prompt either, but it states "Unable to find Windows." ZSo ZI have het to uncover a Windows7 CD to restart windows. The Dentist has provided some good open advice for users in this situation. But, please may I have some help, inso how to get to command prompt. The System Error code is 23130. And, I can get to the F12 boot, but how could I get to command prompt so as to use the advice that I'm thinking will be responded to my post. Of course I could get it done at a cxomputer store for around $300 bucks, but why do that when someone on this cool site can maybe help me for free.
Lige (Maryls, U.S.)

===

Can someone Please Plea help me with unlock mty harddrive hardwired HDD passwor on Acer Aspire, unable to access command prompt, is remove CMOS batter enough?

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: HDD hardwired hardrive recover help needed, and Galax Samsung $400 through Paypal

Can someone Please Plea help me with unlock mty harddrive hardwired HDD passwor on Acer Aspire, unable to access command prompt, is remove CMOS batter enough? thread to post at http://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/25339...r-21-print.htm

WTF try posting in the right section you may get more help!

If you are asking how to reset the password in your Bios then yes you could try to remove the battery.

Re: HDD hardwired hardrive recover help needed, and Galax Samsung $400 through Paypal

A BIOS reset isn't going to reset the hard drive password, and most manufacturers will refuse to help unless you are the original owner.

Best bet is to replace the hard drive. If you don't know how to do this yourself, and don't know anyone who can do this for you, please make use of your local independent computer repair shop.

Also there is no need to ask the same question in 2 separate threads.

Last edited:
Back