HD Streaming Kodi App.....

pwillo1982

DW Member +
Reaction score
Without wanting to break any forum rules just wondering if anyone uses this site/app? (its a paid service so I wont elaborate any further)

Just getting into python development and gave it a bit of a facelift to provide channel icons, basic EPG and Fanart for the current show, seems to be working fine at the min but still in beta.

Let me know if you want a copy of the zip to test, admin feel free to remove if not allowed.

Thanks mate, I'll give it a try later

Just tried it mate, its asking for login details

Without wanting to break any forum rules just wondering if anyone uses this site/app? (its a paid service so I wont elaborate any further)

Just getting into python development and gave it a bit of a facelift to provide channel icons, basic EPG and Fanart for the current show, seems to be working fine at the min but still in beta.

Let me know if you want a copy of the zip to test, admin feel free to remove if not allowed.
Nice one, mate. Kodis disclaimer says that anyone charging for what they provide for free should be swerved. I paraphrase. [emoji1]

I'm not sure my first post was clear reading it back, you will need an account to use the addon and I've got nothing to do with the site that it connects to.

I have just used it for a while myself and thought I could make it better by adding some features like channel icons, epg and fanart that's why I was asking if anyone was already using their existing app who could test.

I'm not asking anyone to pay for anything, I was just posting it in case people already were already using it.

Myself, I'd rather pay a couple of quid a month for a good quality, reliable stream than taking my chances with some of the shite on the free ones.

whole idea within kodi is that it should be free

so anyone charging for it is ripping the piss out of it never condone the use of such addons

There not charging for the app though, it's just another way of accessing the content that you already pay for on their website directly on your TV?

There are a lot of other legitimate streaming sites that have Kodi apps where you need an account to access, NBC Sports, Premierleaguepass etc

you miss the point kodi = free

dont condone any other addons that charge either no matter what/who

Kodi = open source, not "free" there is a huge difference

It is a platform for developers to create apps so people can watch/listen to online multimedia content wether that be paid for or not.

The point of it being open source is that all the source code for the program itself and any addons is available to the community to actively develop and share to make things better for everybody which is all I have done with this addon and posted it for anyone who may of wanted to use it.

The thread was clearly (or not so it seems) only aimed at people who may already be using the addon which is why I purposely never posted a link to the site or suggested anyone should sign up as it's probably against the forum rules.

It's obviously been taken the wrong way and this thread is not going anywhere so it might aswell be closed or deleted.

Back