HD Channels low audio

hypasnypa

Inactive User
Reaction score
I know this has been discussed before on this forum but is there any latest solution to the low sound volume on hd channels when compared to sd?

I have a feeling I may have come to the party too late concerning this receiver, as people have moved on, and the manufacturers have deserted too.
Anyone still happy using this receiver?? (echo)

I understand the development has stopped but there must be some in use.
Am I too late to hand mine in to technomate for a part exchange or too late for that too.

There are some in use. The key is not to overload them. Once you have it set how you like, make a backup just in case you need to reflash.

I don't recall seeing a time limit on the p/x offer. Call them and see what they say. Weigh up the offer with other manufacturer's new products and the price you would get for the 800 on ebay less fees. If he offers you a Nano, don't forget the HDD adpter is an added extra.

If you manage a PX deal it's probably going to the most cost effective method for you to upgrade. Check the going rate for used TM800's on ebay..I dont think the values are too good. But theres plenty of people who dont do their research before paying silly prices on ebay..so you never know.it's pot luck.

At least the newer TM recievers are Broadcom MIPS based so you shouldnt have the long list of issues that the TM800 had... Try getting a TM Single out of them rather than a Nano..I dont think Nano has a VIX image yet... Even better if you can squeeze a TM TWIN out of them..I read a post that TM sell these for £199 now

Back