haye fight on 500s with commando 14

mudd786

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi guys

last time a event was on b?o?x office i could not find it any where am using the standard bouquet that comes with the commando image

help please

cheers!!

look around the forum theres is a few people asking about the fight on sat nite may find the answer to your question

cheers

sorry what i meant is that we have technomates in the family that have the b/o/x of channel but i cant find that channel on my dreambox so on the tm600 they will be able to watch the fight but on my dreambox i cant find the channel ?

so we are purchasing the event but i cant find that channel on my dreambox using the commando image

go into settings and do a rescan any channel that is not already stored on the box will now be there incl box office. I dont use the commando image but it should be the same as any dreambox.

The box office channel freqs change a lot and your current channel list may not have the one you want. Do a full re-scan of 28e and look for new box office channels in the list of all channels then copy them over to your favourite bouquets.

make sure you enable the others bouquet in Settings/Extended Settings/Zapit and enable Bouquet Others thats the bouquet all the channels that have not been placed in bouquets will be and prob hold box office, if not goto Service/Bouquet Editor an make sure theres no hidden bouquets if there is and you want to unhide them press the menu botton on remote and watch the blue button at bottom of the tv menu change keep pressing till it says Hide now goto the bouquet you want to unhide or hide and press the blue button on remote it should now be hidden or unhidden, you should be able to find the channel your looking for now, if not do a scan and then check the others bouquet

The box office channel freqs change a lot and your current channel list may not have the one you want. Do a full re-scan of 28e and look for new box office channels in the list of all channels then copy them over to your favourite bouquets.

No joy will try the unhiding trick

Cheers

make sure you enable the others bouquet in Settings/Extended Settings/Zapit and enable Bouquet Others thats the bouquet all the channels that have not been placed in bouquets will be and prob hold box office, if not goto Service/Bouquet Editor an make sure theres no hidden bouquets if there is and you want to unhide them press the menu botton on remote and watch the blue button at bottom of the tv menu change keep pressing till it says Hide now goto the bouquet you want to unhide or hide and press the blue button on remote it should now be hidden or unhidden, you should be able to find the channel your looking for now, if not do a scan and then check the others bouquet

Others is astra 28.2 on myn

There Areca few box office channels but none brin up the haye fight
Can these clones not get pay per view

Cheers guys

Before you scan, In the scan options select all services, not just TV & Radio.

The channel you want to watch may be amongst the data channels.

:(

no joy it was already set to all services

did a slow scan ie turned of fast scan

and also tried changing it from sat bouqeut too update??

It doesnt make sense why I can not find it prime time has come up showing khans fight but cannot find sky box office all the ones it finds are blank screen

thanks

try these services & bouquets they have box office in them

Attachments

• 28.2E. Sly UK NEUTRINO 09.04.11.rar
    16.2 KB · Views: 11
Thanks mate

that sorted it!!!

why did my scanning not find these?

strange, could it be the search/scan protocol does not address the transponders these channels are on?? as when i use a similar channel list box office bouquet would disapear

sly b/o/x office 22 is the channel showing the preview and the ordering info so assume this will show the fight

just means gotta spend couple of hours now resorting ma channels, never happy eh! LOL!

thanks again

ps when you do a scan box office and other bouquets disapear even if you tell it to leave existing or update even tried just doing tv service only

Last edited:
if you send me your own services ill edit them with wordpad an add the box office services for you unless you want to tinker with them yourself

edit.. not sure why a scan dont pick them up, i tried a scan myself to see if you were doing something wrong but got same result as you no box office..

Last edited:
cheers mate!

thank god its just not me!

yeah i will do if you dont mind??

thanks appreciate it!!

Would it be because it is a data channel and they don't show in any channel list till there edited?

Would it be because it is a data channel and they don't show in any channel list till there edited?

sure is mate i had them all edited, do a scan an it wipes them so need to edit name and change service type to 1 again

thats right I would load up the services and bouquet file, do a scan just to update it all the bouquets would remain but the box office disapear?

which would suggest then the commando image does not do the data channels correctly??

or is it a setting somwhere? because when its scanning it shows that data channels are being picked up

because when i did my scan i was on the box office channel after the scan it would say error channel not available and would not be able to find it again

what do you use to edit the channels? i have dbedit which is what i used for my TMs but i cant get to pick up the commando bouquets etc even tho i have confirmed the paths are correct?

cheers

i open the services with wordpad to edit them, you can use bouquet wizard but cant remember if you can change the service type with that, much simpler with wordpad mate

Back