having problems adding channels

faisalpandu

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
hi

recently channel one moved frequency on sly. i manually entered the frequency in TP list to do a scan the scan found 4 new channels. however the channels r usually added at the end but this was not the case only one channel was added comedy central not the other 3 any ideas why this was the case. tried it a couple of times did not seem to resolve the problem.

thanks

just do a blind scan then on astra sat find the channel and add it to your fav list

hi

i have just done a blind scan and there is no channel one or channel one+1 picked up. when i go to the existing channels for both of these it is showing as scrambled. the frequency on both of these is 11307/H/27500 which is same as king of sat. anybody else having problems with these channels. rest of the channels wrk ok.

i cant find a channel 1 /+1 in the official sky line up so it has probable stopped broadcasting as it is listed on my sky+ phone app but no program info

edogg

It's stopped being broadcast. The new bouquets don't have those channels in now.

That's right. Channel One, Bravo and Challenge have all ceased broadcasting. As I understood it, Sly is pooling resources into 'Sly Living'. You'll find that channel under the pre-existing 'LIVING' name but also on "$Sly Living" after a rescan.

Back