Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

having problems adding channels

faisalpandu

VIP Member
VIP Member
hi

recently channel one moved frequency on sly. i manually entered the frequency in TP list to do a scan the scan found 4 new channels. however the channels r usually added at the end but this was not the case only one channel was added comedy central not the other 3 any ideas why this was the case. tried it a couple of times did not seem to resolve the problem.

thanks

hi

i have just done a blind scan and there is no channel one or channel one+1 picked up. when i go to the existing channels for both of these it is showing as scrambled. the frequency on both of these is 11307/H/27500 which is same as king of sat. anybody else having problems with these channels. rest of the channels wrk ok.

i cant find a channel 1 /+1 in the official sky line up so it has probable stopped broadcasting as it is listed on my sky+ phone app but no program info

edogg

That's right. Channel One, Bravo and Challenge have all ceased broadcasting. As I understood it, Sly is pooling resources into 'Sly Living'. You'll find that channel under the pre-existing 'LIVING' name but also on "$Sly Living" after a rescan.

Back