have i got the right equipment !!!

berley

Inactive User
Reaction score
ok here goes, ive read and re read the RH/XV SYSTEM Sticky and now i'm even more confuzzled, so can someone tell me if i have the right equipment in my PC before i give myself a headache trying to understand it all, my PC is a Medion Titanium MD8383 bought from Aldi last november

copied from a website about my model it says: The MD8383 also comes with a DVB-T Digital TV and FM radio Tuner card complete with a full size remote control. With them the DVB-T tuner, you can of course watch Freeview and other available Free-to-Air TV channels and you record them right on your PC with the available software. The included RF remote control wortks with the TV, DVD, CD, Radio and digital photo functions of the Medion Power Cinema software provided.

if i have the right equipment whats the next sticky i need to read, assuming i work out the first one :rolleyes:

Hi have a medion Pc too and the tv card is not compatible to read the codes
:(

berley said:
ok here goes, ive read and re read the RH/XV SYSTEM Sticky and now i'm even more confuzzled, so can someone tell me if i have the right equipment in my PC before i give myself a headache trying to understand it all, my PC is a Medion Titanium MD8383 bought from Aldi last november

copied from a website about my model it says: The MD8383 also comes with a DVB-T Digital TV and FM radio Tuner card complete with a full size remote control. With them the DVB-T tuner, you can of course watch Freeview and other available Free-to-Air TV channels and you record them right on your PC with the available software. The included RF remote control wortks with the TV, DVD, CD, Radio and digital photo functions of the Medion Power Cinema software provided.

I was going to suggest trying the instructions [thread=42440]here[/thread] but it looks like Rat has already tried them.

It might still be worth a shot as it may work for you.

yeah have a read berley as I have the next model up to ur pc so u might be ok ? ;)

thanks for the replies, but if your card isn't compatable Rat i cant see that mine would be

thanx a million Nick for the links, i will look at them later, i'm sciving work the now and shouldn't really be in the house lol

if i were to be honest i could get the codes elsewhere but i like getting into new things and i'm really quite intrigued by all this now, it makes good reading then if you benefit as a result its a bonus ;)

i've always known i could put this puter to better use, but a little word of warning - i get stuck easily and usually need idiots guides so hope you guys and gals are patient :Cheers:

Back