have Audio Sync Problems on sky with most technomate box's???

slyboxhd

DW Member ++
Reaction score
hello
ALL

im having audio sync problems with tm 5402/nano/singal/2t/twin with different dish's and different internet setup's witch should not have this problem, is there a fix and if so wot is it as im starting to lose my mind over this :comp1::questionmark::bangshead::SHOOTING::santapoop:
thanks in advance for any help

Last edited:
What patch are you using?

Try patch112 for TM5402

What patch are you using?

Try patch112 for TM5402

hello
Exlle

try'd patch 112 and had said i had same problem so went back to 128 and had same problem, wot iv found is that if i turn the box off from back let it load up and watch tv its not there but when i use youtube/stream or playback of recordings it gives the audio sync problem and only way i can get it back in sync is to turn the box of from the back and its ok again.
get the same problem with single/2t/twin but if i use TM-Nano-4D-openpli-enigma2-3.0-linux-kernel-3... 7-6-2013 on the nano i dont get it, its funny as before i used that image on nano, on kid's channels ( babbytv etc ) there was no sound and to get sound i would have to press media and exit back and the sound was there but if i changed channel i lost sound on said channels so try'd new image 19/7/13 and got sound on said channels ok but again as with the tm5402 if i used say plugin and went back to any channel i got audio sync on TM-Nano-Oe-19-07-2013 19-7-2013 .
2 days ago i put 4D-openpli-enigma2-3.0-linux-kernel-3... 7-6-2013 on the nano buy mistake and low and be hold there is no audio sync problems or loss of sound on kids channels :wtf: but :dance:HAPPYDAYS dont know why this is??? and if any one can shed light on this id love to know :)

Those drivers around that date are very good for the audio issue problem. I also found on my twin that I have audio issues so I have been following thread on the net and used driver from around that time, I have not had an audio issue since even with tspanel installed, but my clock is out by 5 mins.

Apologies for re-opening this thread but I also have this problem. Had my 5402 for about a week now and started of with the latest patch for the M2 and the add on, but the sound goes go out of sync within a few seconds on the sly channels. So I went back and started again and followed the following procedure:

1. Factory reset the box on the current firmware
2. Loaded on the official firmware via USB and then reboot
3. Factory reset the box via the menu and then switch off on rear for 30 seconds
4. Switched box back on and then flash Patched 101 (appears to be recommended patch for no issues, mind I am not so sure)
5. Switched box off at rear for 30 seconds
6. Switched on again and once again menu and factory reset on 101p firmware
7. Loaded 002 ADDON patch and factory reset once again
8. Loaded channel list

Still got the same problems, anyone got any suggestions as to what I have done wrong?

Thanks

Last edited:
Back