Has Lost lost it?

Has Lost lost the plot?

• Yes - I'm confused and dissapointed.

Votes: 20 64.5%
  • No - It's gripping stuff with a well explain story line.

Votes: 11 35.5%

• Total voters
yeah with you there m8.

You know what my only criticism of 24 is after having watched them all ? Is that if you think back (or watch) the first season of 24....they promoted the 24 hour real time throughout the season and each episode would be prefixed with a brief intro of where we are at in the season so far and had Kiefer Sutherland voice overlay saying something along the lines of "my name is jack bauer, i work for ctu los angeles, my daughter has been kidnapped and a presidential candidate has been targeted for assassination - the people that i work with may be involved in both, im jack bauer and this....is the longest day of my life." come on that was awesome! And I think they should have promoted the 24 hour format just as realistically in the subsequent seasons as they did in the first season - it is a bit unrealistic having the tech analysts at CTU hq just as alert at 4 in the morning as they were at 11am lol. At least the first season had them visibly exhausted as the season (or time) wore on. Which was great.

Last edited:
You know what my only criticism of 24 is after having watched them all ? Is that if you think back (or watch) the first season of 24....they promoted the 24 hour real time throughout the season and each episode would be prefixed with a brief intro of where we are at in the season so far and had Kiefer Sutherland voice overlay saying something along the lines of "my name is jack bauer, i work for ctu los angeles, my daughter has been kidnapped and a presidential candidate has been targeted for assassination - the people that i work with may be involved in both, im jack bauer and this....is the longest day of my life." come on that was awesome! And I think they should have promoted the 24 hour format just as realistically in the subsequent seasons as they did in the first season - it is a bit unrealistic having the tech analysts at CTU hq just as alert at 4 in the morning as they were at 11am lol. At least the first season had them visibly exhausted as the season (or time) wore on. Which was great.

i have not followed 24 m8

Neither did I bud. But I did download them all and watch them all retroactively. That's how I got hooked. If you like it now you should watch the earlier stuff as it's a lot better. Season 1-6 was when 24 was at it's absolute best.

It's also interesting to see the guy who plays Jigsaw in the Saw movies pop up as one of the bad guys late on in Season 2. He's a great actor too.

Last edited:
Neither did I bud. But I did download them all and watch them all retroactively. That's how I got hooked. If you like it now you should watch the earlier stuff as it's a lot better. Season 1-6 was when 24 was at it's absolute best.

It's also interesting to see the guy who plays Jigsaw in the Saw movies pop up as one of the bad guys late on in Season 2. He's a great actor too.

i will grab them now m8

Cool. Have you really not seen the earlier stuff ? If not then don't be surprised if you find yourself watching 1 episode after the other and before you know it you've spent all day watching it and not realized....that's what happened to me constantly when I watched them since one episode would end how 24 does lol and then it'd straight be *click* next episode wonder what happens after that bombshell lol!

Bloody hell that was quick! lol. It's a bit jarring at with new characters and a younger Kiefer Sutherland lol but yeah you should really enjoy them m8. Season 2 is a corker btw. ;) After that you're on your own :p

Bloody hell that was quick! lol. It's a bit jarring at with new characters and a younger Kiefer Sutherland lol but yeah you should really enjoy them m8. Season 2 is a corker btw. ;) After that you're on your own :p

i have not watched it yet lo ltomorrow m8

Ditto !! and it better bloody explain a hell of a lot or I am NOT going to be happy

Apparently, the last 'mythology' episode was Across the Sea. So if you are waiting for explanations of who built the statue (and why it only has 4 toes), temple, lighthouse etc you may be annoyed with the finale...

Last edited:
It better explane all or I won't be watching it again..lol

It better explane all or I won't be watching it again..lol

lol ive been saying that for 5 years:proud:

Who's watching it at 5 then:FRIGHT: if you dont then you know some knob will tell you everything tomorrow!!!

lol ive been saying that for 5 years:proud:

Who's watching it at 5 then:FRIGHT: if you dont then you know some knob will tell you everything tomorrow!!!

5 is too late for me ,I cant see why they cant show it at 2am,the same time it goes out on the East Coast in the US ,I'd stay up for that.

Yup, that's true. I don't want to see any sort "butler did it" or "it's all been a dream" posts on the internet until I've watched it meself.

I don't particularly mean here either, I'm on about the internet in general. Think I'll become a hermit until I've seen it. No emailing, no reading forums, ignore any texts on mi phone, lol, etc... :grab: And hope to fook, that anyone I speak to tomorrow doesn't give it away.

Oh yeah and I voted No in the poll. It's the best, most gripping show I've watched in many a year. There have been answers to older questions and newer ones, but you have to pick 'em out to remember them. One springs to mind, Christian (Jack's Dad) appeared on the island in order for Jack to follow him and find water. It was ol' smoky who took on his form. This isn't a spoiler, BTW, the man in black AKA ol' smoky AKA "Locke" explained this to Jack. So that's one question answered 99,999,999 left PMSL. :proud:

What are we going to do with no more Lost, and Ashes To Ashes gone too? I could never get in to 24.

What are we going to do with no more Lost, and Ashes To Ashes gone too? I could never get in to 24.
exactley lol, no lost, football seasons over......who cares the cable hacks over pmsl

ps, i'll be posting it all over the net at 7am tomorrow lmfao, i'll even pm you edds lol

Last edited:
Back