Has ESPN SD moved to oscam?

yep can confirm ESPN sd running cccam is working tonight

ESPN was off yesterday and back last night and this morning then off today again! using cccam2.1.4

dont know if they are trying to detect who will call in about it.

So it looks like CCCam cant handle certain ECM types/lengths, it's been stated ESPN is swapping between different ECMS on certain days..so when it's using a type that CCCam can handle it will clear for as long as that ECM type/length is in use when it switches to a type/length CCCam cant handle it stops clearing.
As explained by Wiz earlier in the thread that also expalins why those using OSCAM whitelists had to add the new ECM type/lengths to their whitelists. I would probably suggest this needs a updates version of CCCam to resolve the issue...good luck with that dont think UVADI team will bother..they didnt bother with the PickTV fix... So either swap your card reader to OSCAM or if you recieve a share...your reliant on your share provider ...

PickTV now clears on CCCam again. Your right though ECM type/length.

In a discussion with someone regarding it just now will post back later with an update hopefuly to alter CCCAM

Forget my last post wont work.. doubt there will be a new CCCam. might attempt to convert to oscam to read the card. This should be fun. ..

If you see a guy on the news sitting on a roof in a pair of pink frilly pants shouting why me!!! then you know its went wrong.

It seems it was only for the Europa games. Signal went off soon after the games (1015pm)

PickTV now clears on CCCam again. Your right though ECM type/length.

In a discussion with someone regarding it just now will post back later with an update hopefuly to alter CCCAM

Pick TV is FTA now :)

Pick TV is FTA now :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am using a dm500 s as a server which supplies my other 4 dm500 s in the house for almost 3 years now. I have always used cccam and have no idea what oscam or any of the other things being mentioned here are.

My normal espn and espn america went off almost two weeks and I have spent over 36 hours looking for answers on the internet and have tried alomost everything and still can;t sort it out.

If anyone here can help teamviewer into my dm500 s box and help me get it working again I will give you something in return.

We are not suppose to say certain things on this forum so please pm if you can help me and I will tell you what I will be able to do for you too.

I am just knackered of trying almost everything and just want my espn to work within the house.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am using a dm500 s as a server which supplies my other 4 dm500 s in the house for almost 3 years now. I have always used cccam and have no idea what oscam or any of the other things being mentioned here are.

My normal espn and espn america went off almost two weeks and I have spent over 36 hours looking for answers on the internet and have tried alomost everything and still can;t sort it out.

If anyone here can help teamviewer into my dm500 s box and help me get it working again I will give you something in return.

We are not suppose to say certain things on this forum so please pm if you can help me and I will tell you what I will be able to do for you too.

I am just knackered of trying almost everything and just want my espn to work within the house.

Basically on your server you need to use Oscam not CCCam . Same concept just a different Softcam, take the oppurtunity to do some reading, have a play and try to get it working as k questions on the bits you get stuck on. Thats what forums are all about. Getting someone to do it for you is the easy way out, but you wont learn anything this way.

Basically on your server you need to use Oscam not CCCam . Same concept just a different Softcam, take the oppurtunity to do some reading, have a play and try to get it working as k questions on the bits you get stuck on. Thats what forums are all about. Getting someone to do it for you is the easy way out, but you wont learn anything this way.

+1 for above mate, dont let any tom dick or anybody access your pc by teamvuewer.
I am using cccam and my espn ordinary and america are still reading, changing to oscam may or may not be the answer.

+1 for above mate, dont let any tom dick or anybody access your pc by teamvuewer.
I am using cccam and my espn ordinary and america are still reading, changing to oscam may or may not be the answer.

Thanks. Can you use DCCNEW to add oscam?

Hi I have same issue am using 2.1.4 and the server and clients do not clear??

could you please pm me your cccam and cfg (omitting your special bits LOL)

I can try this before jumping ship and trying to use oscam,

thanks m8!

Just want to say thanks after two weeks of learning and asking the right questions I have finally got espn working on oscam

So thanks guys and I am here to help other people who has the same problem as I did couple of weeks ago.

It has been a real pain but got it sorted in the end

Just want to say thanks after two weeks of learning and asking the right questions I have finally got espn working on oscam

So thanks guys and I am here to help other people who has the same problem as I did couple of weeks ago.

It has been a real pain but got it sorted in the end

Ok m8 howz a bout a blow by blow account of how you done it might help a few peeps out :)

Okay now that I got it working I need help or be pointed to the right place to find help.

I have always used cccam but now that I have to oscam on my mainbox (dm500 s) where my card is inserted.

I don't fancy changing from cccam to oscam on my other 4 dm500 s.

So my question is can I create a fline in oscam and use a cline in my cccam.config in my other 4 boxes

And still receive the paid channels from the box running on oscam?

I want to stick with I know at least on my other 4 boxes and that is cccam

Many Thanks

Easiest thing is for someone to post all the con figs so that oscam clears using dvbapi without depending on cccam

Ports etc to be changed later by individuals.

Back