has anyone finshed mario bros on nes

HOTSHOE123

Inactive User
Reaction score
has anyone ever copleted the entire game of mario bros on nes

i completed the first like a million times. Dint like the 2nd and cant remember the others. Still got the snes somewhere, may have to pull it out again..

i did loadsa times, the turtles change to those spikey things if you play it again straight after lol.

my sister sold my nes when i lent it her:CRYBABY:

mario bros 3 is a proper game :p still play it now more than the 360!

has anyone ever copleted the entire game of mario bros on nes

This makes me smile lol.. I remember my brother wining this console ,mario bro and teenage mutant ninja turtles in a card game :Laugh: and at the time it retailed for like a few hundred quid :FRIGHT:

Our time was spent trying to beat each other and see who completed 1st .
I lost :grayno: But got my own back as a clocked up over 16,000000 :cool:
highest score ,Through a free man glitch on certain level (dam cant remember which it was) where I would steem roll all the nasties with the shell ,collect the free man, commit suicide ,then back to same stage and do it all over again.....I did complete the game aswell a few times over.

Great memories of a really FANTASTIC! game.

Regards

polosolo

Yeah... World 1-1 to 1-2 warp to 4-1 to 4-2 warp to 8-1, 8-2, 8-3 and then the maze of 8-4.. lol

Took me ages when I was like 10 to work out the combination on the last level but got their in the end.

Mario Bros 1, 2 and 3 are possibly my fave console games... ever... Just hours of fun.

O The fun i had with that game. I still play on it even now.

Its better on the nes than on the wii. It adds an element of staying awake with the sound on low making sure ya parents cant hear you.

:drink:

They were the days.

Deus

Back