Has anybody else noticed

davidh

<font color="RED">Administrator</font>
VIP Member
Reaction score
that since King Kenny took over the managers job the banter between liverpool supporters and man utd supporters has gone up
does this mean that we may have the manc's a bit more worried??

because with woy they just dissmissed us
fook with woy we dissmissed us

what do you all think???

he was the best thing to happen to rangers
when him and barnes took charge of the manky mob (sellik)
and he was a hero to them also .But still left the spl with tail between his legs.

not really david... its just a coincidence that kenny's 1st game was against us... its the usual utd/lfc banter that goes around on here before and after we play each other..

I just hope you don't do a newcastle, I mean look what their messiah did to them ;)
for a moderator dutcho ya dont half do some fooking sh*t stirring ya dirty mackem basta*rd!:proud::proud:

only difference is this will get me in bother but fook all will be said to you!

he was the best thing to happen to rangers
when him and barnes took charge of the manky mob (sellik)
and he was a hero to them also .But still left the spl with tail between his legs.

Kenny Dalglish and John Barnes were the best Comedy duo to hit Glasgow since.

0011.gif

Played the Glasgow Empire.

that since King Kenny took over the managers job the banter between liverpool supporters and man utd supporters has gone up
does this mean that we may have the manc's a bit more worried??

because with woy they just dissmissed us
fook with woy we dissmissed us

what do you all think???

would love to get into this one david m8, but too many foul mouths about

"Re: Webb asks to swap shirts with Gerrard
the penalty was harsh, but there was contact and a player of agger's experience should know not to go in the way he did.......

now the foookin sending off, how any of u scousers can complain it wasnt a red is beyond me!!! rafael got the fookin ball and didnt even slide in, that filthy swine gerrard slid in two footed like the dumb foooker he is and didnt even get the ball! he has got away with those sorts of challenges time after time but not this time u dirty little c*nt!"

you can choose to ignore people so you cant see there posts, or should there be an under 18 footy section where you cant swear as is usually the case with adult banter

would love to get into this one david m8, but too many foul mouths about

"Re: Webb asks to swap shirts with Gerrard
the penalty was harsh, but there was contact and a player of agger's experience should know not to go in the way he did.......

now the foookin sending off, how any of u scousers can complain it wasnt a red is beyond me!!! rafael got the fookin ball and didnt even slide in, that filthy swine gerrard slid in two footed like the dumb foooker he is and didnt even get the ball! he has got away with those sorts of challenges time after time but not this time u dirty little c*nt!"
But, but, but, but, Man Utd players and fans are angels bod. :angelwing

Ronaldo was fouled constantly and never dived either.

Angels I tells ya. ;)

TBH david your lot's been in hiding and not really heard a peep from you until king kevin took back over

Last edited by a moderator:
Even Holloway is at it

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkRDNG93LlM&feature=channel]YouTube - Holloway excited by Dalglish return[/ame]

I thought swearing wasnt allowed on dw im sure there is an infraction for Inappropriate language , i thought you as a mod should know that

https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/index.php?threads/155604/

get a grip,its about football banter mate,nothing else,i am sure all other fans have done a bit in the past.some of us are adult to realise that then in another part of the forum its forgot and we help each other

Last edited by a moderator:
Back