Harsh, but Fair!

ManofScience

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
What can i bring? a bit of humour but with a mature attitude to moderation and knowing where the line is. Knowing when to let things keep going and when to draw the line. if required, i can write good support tuts and can be online most days. except weekends. the wifes says i'm not allowed. damnit.

Hobbies i used to co-promote a oldschool/hard dance night in Newcastle called 'Detox', DJ'd since 1995 off vinyl playing prog/techno/trance. Still go 'proper' clubbing occasionally but it doesn't really fit in with 3 kids rolling in at 8am these days. Plus, the wife doesn't let me. Damnit. Currently teaching myself car maintenance which is a skill, as a man, i feel i need to know. Also, bought a 1965 VW Beetle which i've started to restore. It's for the wife, she loves them. Gives me a good excuse to get on her good side. Obviously, computers. it's my job but i like little PC projects at home - server, media centres, home networking etc. Got a PS3/Wii/new PSP owner but not a massic gamer much. The wife doesn't let me. damnit. Donated them to the kids.

Areas interested in modding Primarily Computers i'd say, 2nd is cable i suppose. I've still got my dm500c - just waiting for things to develop then it might be brough out of retirement in some way.

Guides and Tuts - shouldn't be a problem as long as i know enough about the subject. PC maintenance, networking, server bits and pieces.

Anything else? - I've admin'd a few other VB sites before (clubbing ones) so know my way around pretty well. I'd also say i'm not 1 of the 'elite' of the board, friends with anyone else - so can be pretty impartial when it comes down to things. I'm willing to give people a 2nd chance - but only once. You mess with the bull you get the horns. what a crummy quote. Actually, i'm not sure i want to be a mod - what do u have to offer me?

Lol good post :) would your wife let you Mod? Dammit ;)
Thanks for your interest

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back