Harry Hills TV Burp

watched the last few episodes and found them funny

I think the series of this has now finished seeing as though Britain's Got Talent has taken over.

its better than some of the other stuff he did previous.
dont think its hilarious right enough.

yea awsome show, i think it was the last one in the series last week if i remember....

i think its a great program and ive never been into harry hill either x

I have to go on record and say he has to be the most unfunniest guy on tv, I can barely stand watching 2 minutes of this guy. Humour is almost never lost on me, but he's is just retarted and not funny, same goes for Chris Rock. Man go get some benylin or take a cough. Crap just aint funny.

The shows great, has me p**ssin myself laughin. Good to see that some celebs can laugh at themselves too...

did anyone see the paris hilton part on Harry Hill last night with the legs spread apart ?
and he was voted Paris British best friend
I was really PMSL

did anyone see the paris hilton part on Harry Hill last night with the legs spread apart ?
and he was voted Paris British best friend
I was really PMSL

yeh mate it was pi$$ funny, i missed the first half of the show and last weeks but VM dont put it on there ITV player thingy, which im not happy about

yeh mate it was pi$$ funny, i missed the first half of the show and last weeks but VM dont put it on there ITV player thingy, which im not happy about

if u have news groups its on there and its on news.virginmedia.com there own server

Last edited:
give it another try huggi its funny as feck m8

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CCcakJZe9GY]YouTube - Harry Hill's TV Burp - Paris Hilton's British Best Friend Finale[/ame]

Huggs watch some clips from here m8 you will laugh Im sure

if u have news groups its on there and its on news.virginmedia.com there own server

cheers mate

i never used to like this guy but his comments on you;ve been framed make that show funny as he just takes the pi$$ out of everyone on it and thats even funny, even the videos ive seen loads, but his comments make it.

Back