Harriet Harman praises 'hero' immigrants who send welfare handouts home

[h=1]Harriet Harman praises 'hero' immigrants who send welfare handouts home[/h]

The deputy Labour leader was speaking to voters with foreign backgrounds in her Southwark constituency

these coonts will do anything to get a vote ffs

Harman praises 'hero' immigrants who send welfare handouts home | Mail Online

Thats probably why the Disabled and Elderly are going to be hit by the proposed cuts so they can fund this sort of action.
Somebody needs to recommend a good Psychiatrist.............The Nutters are Ruling the Nut House !!!!!!

anyone on any form of benefit who is 'caught' sending money out of the country should have their benefits stopped, as they obviously DO NOT need the 'help' that benefit is supposed to give the claimant

the whole system is a joke

How can Harman praise them for sending benefit money to foreign Countries. She is encouraging fraud. Any benefit given to them by this Country should be used in this Country alone nowhere else. Obviously these foreigners are being paid far too much if they can send money back to there own Country and live here as well. We are all doomed I tell you. :(

They can afford to send some of their handouts home, bet they still enjoy a better standard of living than I do..

Of course they do, they're on welfare I'm working. Makes me blazing MAD. :Kickassro :Angryfire :Angryfire

They can afford to send some of their handouts home, bet they still enjoy a better standard of living than I do..

Of course they do, they're on welfare I'm working. Makes me blazing MAD. :Kickassro :Angryfire :Angryfire

I fully understand why you feel like that but it's not because they are on benefits, it's because they are advised how to work the system by so called Asian/Somalian/Nigerian/Polish/everyother so called ethnic minority Advice Centres, who are usually funded by the Government and/or the National Lottery funds.
The ordinary working man/woman who ends up on benefits does not get that sort of advice, in fact any advice. Nor do they enjoy a good standard of living, believe me I know !!!!

why is she wearing asian type scarf etc,she is a christian in a christian land, all she is doing is buttering up to the asian/african etc populace by wearing such gear. fair enough if goto a foreign country then you should respect their culture. likewise they should respect ours.

Really, you haven't seen anything yet :(.

Romania and Bulgaria (especially Roma gypsies) and whoever else (Albania etc.) Romania likes to award citizenship to can come here and get full benefits straight away at the end of 2013.

BBC News - UK will not extend Romania and Bulgaria migration curbs

(I chose a lefty news source for a change).

I hope all 29 million of them come here including all Roma in Eastern Europe, I hope London grinds to a halt and I hope the country is thrown into complete turmoil and the NHS fails. The demand for social housing will be beyond belief and foster carers which are inevitably required for Roma children (that usually exist as Dickensian street urchins until they are taken into care) will run out as will the tax used to fund them.

Then, and only then people might wake up :).

I hope I manage to find a house I like soon otherwise there will be none left :|.

Really, you haven't seen anything yet :(.

Romania and Bulgaria (especially Roma gypsies) and whoever else (Albania etc.) Romania likes to award citizenship to can come here and get full benefits straight away at the end of 2013.

BBC News - UK will not extend Romania and Bulgaria migration curbs

(I chose a lefty news source for a change).

I hope all 29 million of them come here including all Roma in Eastern Europe, I hope London grinds to a halt and I hope the country is thrown into complete turmoil and the NHS fails. The demand for social housing will be beyond belief and foster carers which are inevitably required for Roma children (that usually exist as Dickensian street urchins until they are taken into care) will run out as will the tax used to fund them.

Then, and only then people might wake up :).

I hope I manage to find a house I like soon otherwise there will be none left :|.

makes me laugh is that if they dont like the house they're given all they say is they're getting grief (even if its bullshit) and they keep getting moved until they get the house they want while uk people get offered the roughest shitest houses on the roughest estates that these people turn down and the uk people have to think themself lucky they got given the shithole house and if they get real grief..... tough shit.

In my area if you turn down the first house offered you then you are moved to the bottom of the list.
Houses are supposedly offered on a bidding system and you are allowed 3 bids on the houses available every fortnight, however now you must use all 3 bids even if you don't want to move to a particular area and if you don't use all 3 bids then the Council bid for you !!
So basically those in the Council are housing whoever they want into whatever area they want with no comeback and no transparency...........................thus making the bidding system farcical.

Why the hell are you lot even bothering with Daily Fail links? Bunch of frauds out to make money by stirring people up.

Back