Hancock Wanted etc new movies any joy ?

Type: MPEG-1 Layer 3
Bitrate: 160 KBS
Sample Rate: 48000Hz
Channels: Joint Stereo
Size: 93.6 mb

NOTE What a ball ache the audio was so hard to sync i gave up 3 times but got there in the end the video is real nice it only needed a few tweaks here and there I hope you enjoy the extra effort i put into this.

Thats what the nfo states.

Wanted had a worldwide release pretty much this week everywhere!! that tends to cut the chances of us getting a decent cam early!! Good to see it was released in Russia too as there is a fair chance we can get an R5 about 6 weeks after the russian release date!!

Cheers mate, I'm off to grab it :)

It's now complete on alt.Binaries.Boneless :)

Last edited:
Adulthood is out and about now, on a cam but pretty decent one. Don't make cup of tea or you'll miss Danny Dyer. (a.b.b4e)

Also Wanted going up as we speak, should be ready later. (a.b.boneless) cam again.

Last edited:
Are you using your newsreader to scan the groups for new headers mate, it's on alt.binaries.boneless (complete to ngroup.net servers - news.east.ngroups.net to be precise)

Warning

WARNING

The above site has been hacked, if you just visit it your computer will be infected with win32 Trojan.

It just happened yesterday.

Wanted and Hancock have both been on the newsgroups,R5 release and good copies.

Hi Guys revolutiontt is a great site for films also scrape torrent . com its a great search engine I got a fantastic copy of hancock the weekend its perfect

Back