• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Hancock Wanted etc new movies any joy ?

Jooooles

Inactive User
Looking for some new films ( watchable ) though searched rapidshare and newbin with not much look really want to see hancok are wanted but any new ones that i havent seen would do the job.

so if you have found any new ones coupld you pm a nzb are link please id appreciate it never saw a good movie for ages

janobi

Janet to us
VIP Member
There is a CAM of Wanted on a russian torrent site at the moment, but nothing in english.

imo, wanted was a bit pish.

Will be off to see Hancock on weds evening.

Apparently, the studio behind Hancock tried very very hard to stop it from being pirated.

Jooooles

Inactive User
imo, wanted was a bit pish.

Will be off to see Hancock on weds evening.

Apparently, the studio behind Hancock tried very very hard to stop it from being pirated.

they did a good job cant find it anywhere

Cams, I cant do cams any more, I'd rather wait a couple more weeks or so for an r5 or screener atleast.

I tried the other night, had the best availible copy of kung fu panda. Got 10 mins in and had to turn it off. I been really looking forward to watching this so im not gonna spoil it with a cam.

janobi

Janet to us
VIP Member
I tried the other night, had the best availible copy of kung fu panda. Got 10 mins in and had to turn it off. I been really looking forward to watching this so im not gonna spoil it with a cam.
There is a cracking TS out mate.

Thats off torrentleech by kingben, re-encode of the release, looks good.

witchy

Banned for good!
Whos the release group mate, nothing on torrentleech for wanted, and I have only seen a russian cam.

www.interfilm.ru for those that speak russian.
I was just about to ask u the same thing mate!

I thought you meant it was a R5 with english audio dubbed onto it, lol

Oh well, no Wanted for me tonight. :)

Whats the audio like on that new version of Kung Fu Panda mate?

witchy

Banned for good!
Thanks mate.

I already had a copy of it but the audio was tinny, I can stand a shit picture but I'm fussy over the audio, :)