Half price Sky

Horne65

Inactive User
Reaction score
I called Sky 2 days ago to see if there are any come back to Sky offers. I have been away from Sky for only 6 weeks and the best they could offer me is 6 months half price but you pay full wack unlike Virgin if you want HD which in my opinion is a bit of a rip off.

Just thought this information may be of use to anyone wanting cheaper re-peat tv.

my 1 year sky world package is coming to an end in jan 2012t, so rang them up and asked for a better deal, the best they could for me was 25% off for 12 months, tried haggling for a better deal but they were not having it

my m8 who has had the the basic entertainment package with sky for over 2 years rang them wanting to cancel, they offered him free phone line and unlimited broadband for 1 year, he bit their hand off and accepted

mine was up last week and they would not do a deal so I cancelled (have to give a months notice) got a letter in saying they were sorry I was leaving and if I called up they would try and sort something out, I called and was put thru to the "win back" team....straight away they offered me 12 months at half price...sorted.

Back