half price SKY tele codes

hey, would really really appreciate it if there is any live active code going around. always find them when they are deactivated

Yeah I needed things sorted for christmas, plus partner is happy , when her friends says Sky+ it she can :)

right register online and go to orders if the order is still active if so just keep trying to get the old one cancelled try calling them when there off gaurd IE when its time to go home you might be lucky

right ive registered online can see its still active. how do i go about cancelling it?

got mine installed yesterday. full package for £25.50 pm for a year . sitting watching the rider cup as i type.

got mine installed yesterday. full package for £25.50 pm for a year . sitting watching the rider cup as i type.

do you know if the contract starts on the day of install or the day you sign up? sorry might be a silly question

hi is thr any one here an engineer could get the codes

i think been on here for a while back nw hav u got any codes hav u

Bump did anyone manage to get a spare sky code let me know pls

Morning folks,

I saw these codes last week, and after telling the missus about this we instantly signed up. Just signed up today to say thank you to the OP for the codes.

We signed up for the full works for £25.50 at half price. I had to opt for a weekend install as I work 9-5 through the week, so ours will hopefully be installed this weekend.

I've signed up for Sky online and the account details show that the engineer is coming out, and I'm hoping to get the welcome pack in the next day or two.

Fingers crossed it all goes well for our install, but once again many many thanks to the OP.

I think all the codes have been battered mate although I think you can get them of ebay, still worth it HALF PRICE SKY + HD BUY FROM TRUSTED SKY EMPLOYEE on eBay (end time 04-Oct-10 20:20:39 BST)

Hi there,

Just registered onto this website as one my best friends is a frequent poster on here. He goes by the username of 'tlogic'. He told me about this deal on Friday and I've been trying to sign up but one of the codes tlogic provided me with has now expired.

I've been looking into purchasing a code from ebay but not sure if its trustworthy. Tlogic says that a few members on here can verify the ebay seller hartlepool.f.c can be trusted.

Can anyone confirm this? Also, if anyone has a code they could provide me with that would be great :)

Hi there,

Just registered onto this website as one my best friends is a frequent poster on here. He goes by the username of 'tlogic'. He told me about this deal on Friday and I've been trying to sign up but one of the codes tlogic provided me with has now expired.

I've been looking into purchasing a code from ebay but not sure if its trustworthy. Tlogic says that a few members on here can verify the ebay seller hartlepool.f.c can be trusted.

Can anyone confirm this? Also, if anyone has a code they could provide me with that would be great :)

I think all the codes are dead now mate the only way would be ebay I think or keep your eye on here

Back