half price SKY tele codes

have you got a bt line then?

no bt line at the moment.

did you get a e-mail to say your account number and installation date is?

i mean the 2nd e-mail.

yes got 2nd email with account no and also installation date. however installation is next week and phone line installation two weeks after that which was the earliest.

In installation email it says that I need to have active line.

Should i ring them up and explain situation or keep as it is.

no bt line at the moment.

yes got 2nd email with account no and also installation date. however installation is next week and phone line installation two weeks after that which was the earliest.

In installation email it says that I need to have active line.

Should i ring them up and explain situation or keep as it is.

I used to sell sky a few years back, just wait for the installer to come and explain the line will be active in a week im sure the people i used to sign up done this and it was ok, the engineer used to make a call to someone to explain and activate the service on the viewing card. can anyone here also clarify?:Fish::Fish:

i tried again and i got another email to say someone will ring me back. do you reckon they know that i am currently subscribing? is that why?

i tried again and i got another email to say someone will ring me back. do you reckon they know that i am currently subscribing? is that why?
what do you mean your currently subscribing, was this not just for new customers, maybe wrong like!

big-hol have you recieved your welcome pack and veiwing card this morning?:banana:
my post doesn't come till about 2 mate, i'll let you know though, hopefully it does!

Last edited:
Nice one cg010169-just ordered so see what happens. On debit page it said 61.00 but i'm assuming that the discount will show later? Can't fault it if I get it for 25.50 :) Was going to invest in the KV box but this made my mind up.Thanks and rep given:Cheers:

big-hol have you recieved your welcome pack and veiwing card this morning?:banana:
just got it mate, happy days. doesn't mention any prices though so hope they dont try and charge £61 when they take it out, lol!

just got it mate, happy days. doesn't mention any prices though so hope they dont try and charge £61 when they take it out, lol!

I had same mate-was hoping it would show up in welcome pack? Anyone else had this and can confirm debit-don't want to get it installed then find getting hit for full whack:sick:

is there a way round it? like change of name?
not really alot ya can do untill ya contracts up, then technically you could use someone who lives in your house and sign them up as a new customer!

is there a way round it? like change of name?

you have to give them 30 days notice to cancel, have you done this, then use another person you live with to sign up but by the time this all happens the codes will prob not work

whens yours getting installed mate, 5th oct for me!

wish there was a proper confirmation to say the discount is active, iv messaged them though to confirm how much my subscription will be!

I had same mate-was hoping it would show up in welcome pack? Anyone else had this and can confirm debit-don't want to get it installed then find getting hit for full whack:sick:

yes mine did not show any offers etc, im sure once its installed you can still cancel within 14 days if the deals are not honoured.

yes mine did not show any offers etc, im sure once its installed you can still cancel within 14 days if the deals are not honoured.
well thats what i'll be doing if they try to charge me full whack!

Back