Hair today, gone tomorrow?

earwig999

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Like most men in their 30's I am starting to go bald. I have always had a high forehead/hairline but recently it's the top of my head that has been thinning out.

I finally decided to shave it off, so got the clippers and used a No. 1, now it looks worse than ever!

I guess the next stage is full blown skinhead, but it feels so strange havin so little on top.

Are you going bald, or have you been bald since you were young and how do you cope?

started to thin on top at about 20 then went for the no1 at 21 everyone said it was much better, to be honest it much prefer it, im 29 now and i get it shaved with the bare clippers now and it looks better that the no1 imo. I was never that bothered about going bald my dad went bald in his mid 30s dont know if i had just expected it. Just use the old one liners.

im not bald i just got too tall for my hair or its a solar panel for a sex machine

ist only hair you are the same person with or without it.

I've got a nice full head of hair :D

Grows so fast tho, need a visit to the barbers every 3 weeks.

Just thought i'd let you know mate :banana:

Liar, or your a Werewolf. :)

not paid for a haircut on about 15 years got a great set of rechargeable Ceramic Hair Clippers. sometimes take the comb off a get right down to the wood.

even had an offer from female in a pub asking me to come up a trim her lady garden.

even had an offer from female in a pub asking me to come up a trim her lady garden.

I would struggle to do that as I get hayfever, depends how bushy it is and if the wind is in the right direction. ;)

I started going thin on top about 4 years ago. My mate gave me a grade one all over.

Went to the pub that night and people said I looked like Wharf out of Star Trekk!!! I have not got the right shape head to shave it!!! Feckers!!!!

Last edited:
Noticed I was thinning when I was around 25. I'm 31 now and still have all my hair but it's thin on top, thick on the sides and receded like the sesame street count :) Shave it with clippers, no attachment.

It was a little annoying to start with but at the end of the day I still have a cracking wife who really doesn't care and I still get attention from the opposite sex when I go out on the pop.

Unlike a lot of fair haired chaps at 45 I have a full head of hair, it's half way down my back. I get it shaved off every couple of years for charity.

I'm 54 and still got a full head of hair, at the moment its long with a handful of grey hairs, my Dad didn't go fully grey until he was 65 and he's still got a full head.:banana::banana::banana:

Like most men in their 30's I am starting to go bald. I have always had a high forehead/hairline but recently it's the top of my head that has been thinning out.

I finally decided to shave it off, so got the clippers and used a No. 1, now it looks worse than ever!

I guess the next stage is full blown skinhead, but it feels so strange havin so little on top.

Are you going bald, or have you been bald since you were young and how do you cope?

mine was goin a bit thin so i thought feckit,shaved the lot of and after a while you prefer it,not that we got a choise now pmsl

Growing up I always had a full set of hair, in my mid 20s it started receding, I now look like Steve McDonald of corrie lol. My granddad still had a full set of hair into his 80s and my dad being 51 has all of his, I think I might be following my mums side as her dad went bold.

I don't mind if I go bold the only thing I am concerned about is a nice question mark scar I got (had a brain tumour removed). That will show when I do loose the hair :(

Come to think of it I don't care what people say if they see it, I should be proud :)

aye started to happen to me about 21ish...i cut all mines off as well and still do, number 0 all the way if i dont it now comes in grey at the side...i am only fooking 29... :-(

Not bald, but I did start to go grey at the tender age of 15. Mid thirties now and I'm a walking advert for Just4Men.

Bald since early 20's I have some around the sides and the back...
My mrs laughs now when she gets the clippers out "Ill just pick it up with my hands, don't need the brush" cheeky bitch.

One thing that pisses me off is the fact my dad has more than me :(
My lad is almost 12 and he likes to slap me on the head... I'll get my own back and if he doesn't go bald i'll shave it off and slap him every opportunity...

I was thinking of getting a tattoo like

BaldTattoo.jpg

Last edited:
Not bald, but I did start to go grey at the tender age of 15. Mid thirties now and I'm a walking advert for Just4Men.

Same here mate, started going grey at 19!

So so peed off with people thinking i was older than i was i used to get highlights etc when i was younger.

I started using clippers ans cutting my own hair about 10 years, just go for the bare blades everytime.

Now 41 and its all there, i just choose to shave it off, because i'm lazy and long past being vain,lol

i started doing mine with the clippers about 10 yrs back. not because i was going bald, i just couldn't stick the inane, soul destroying smalltalk that came with every trip to the barbers.

why can't they just stfu and get on with it?

i started going grey in my mid teens! just a small patch though

i just say its a birthmark ha!

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

Back