hahaha losing plot please help pulling me hair out hahaha

thanx for for your help i had the pot set 1a or nearest i can get with me sausage fingers hahaha

TRYING NEW DELAY....
G/D = 009A
G/T = 9
VCC = 31 The Pot setting = 0.95798
Hits = 4040
Script Running Time 0 Hrs:4 Min:55 Sec
Modified by MIKEDATA (MAY 2007)

+-++++-+-+--++-+++++++----++--+-++----++-+--+-++++--+-+-++--+++--+-++--++--+-+++----++-+------+--++-+--++++-+---+---+++---++++----+-++++---+-+-+------+--+++--++-++-+------++--+-++++-----+--+-+-+--+++++++-+-++-+-+--+++++-+++++-+++---++-+---++---++++---++--+-++--+--+-++--+-+-+-+----+-++---+-++-----+----

Sc.Read: Timeout Reading Data From Card - 2 Bytes Requested, 0 Bytes Read, Continuing Script

Script Error on Line 154
Sc.GetByte: Requested Byte Exceeds Last Read Request

i keep getting this .....i hmmmmmm....???

sorry to butt in,but seeing you all are talking about glithing,could anyone tell me this,i unlocked card,read it in nagra,and it says need to set ifs,any ideas,thanks

sorry m8 dont no ???? leave it with me see what i can do ok ...will have ansa this afternoon ok ...

sorry to butt in,but seeing you all are talking about glithing,could anyone tell me this,i unlocked card,read it in nagra,and it says need to set ifs,any ideas,thanks

set ifs is a coms error m8
make sure that nagra is set to 98 mode
you proggy is in pheonix modde and that your uing the correct com port

@ adamanthippo try lowering your vcc a bit m8 sometimes it just craps out and will only run lower

Back