Had to put our dog to sleep yesterday

Paul-K

Inactive User
Reaction score
Rusty is on the left, we had him 10 years this month from the local dog home.

This was taken last week.

Omg that is so sad :( sorry Paul. Our Westie had to be put to sleep in January this year. We miss that little dog so much. Our little yorkie is still looking around for him now they were really close. You have my Deepest Sympathy Paul.

RIP Rusty :rip:

Sorry for your loss Paul.

Sad to have to part with an old friend.

I know how you feel m8.I have had my last 2 put to sleep at different times.They were both 12.

The one i have now is over 14,she had a stroke last February.She is slowing right down and we just take each day as it comes.

Sorry for your loss.

Sorry for your loss mate we had a bad run for dogs couple years back it was like double barrel gun had been put in our fate we brought 2 dogs from diffrent people and they were brought a month after each other.The first one was a jack russel and he had parvo and the second one we brought a month later got out and got hit by a speeding motorbike.It was the most heart wrenching thing to ever see.So my sympathy is with you mate.Keep ya chin up mate and so sorry for your loss

:(

condolences m8 we had to do the same and we both cried on the way out and are still too upset to think about having another dog that is why I am edogg in his memory because he was one heck of a dog

edogg

sorry to hear that same thing happened to us two weeks ago pippin our beloved king charles spaniel 8 year old

Sorry to hear, we lost our chocolate lab last december. Within a week we had another dog from local rescue center. It really lifted the mood in the house even though kids said they didn't want a new dog. Now they all wouldn't be without him.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk

sorry to read your sad news mate
:(

Sorry for your loss paul horrible to loose a dog they are in your life for such a long time it really is like loosing a family member.

sorry for your loss pal i hope you pull thru

ive just had to get my dog put to sleep on monday (whats gone)
i had him for 14 years,and its like losing a member of family :(

Thanks for the replies guys, it's strange getting up and he's not there but we'll get used to it, and we still have the other wee fooker lol

Back