Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

hackable modems

i think they can always hack them because CC's need a good source of modems they can use, so thats where Surfboards etc come into it, and you can always comunicate with the modem because they had to also at one point, to Add the MAC. So communication ports are needed.

hi is it true that the sb5100i can only be hacked for the old ntl areas and for the old telewest areas you need a 5100e for hacking

and 100% hackable webstar epc2100 dpc2100 cheers wattsy

Hi All, I am new to this and may sound silly but is there any tut files on how to hack the webstar epc2100 and what software i need to achieve this? Any help would be gratefully appreciated. Thanks in advance

Thanks for that but on your document it stops at step 3 which is com port settings is there more to it? do i have to change mac address and how? Many Thanks for your help so far.

Thanks for that but on your document it stops at step 3 which is com port settings is there more to it? do i have to change mac address and how? Many Thanks for your help so far.

carry on using the 250 tut mate, its the same board

sorry about that m8 i uploaded the wrong 1... i've uploaded the right 1 now if u still needs it

E08c007

yO

our friends Virginm*dia have just sent me a new black modem
the model no is E08C007, i believe it's an ambit. can it be hacked ?

Thompson RCA 315 from the States

Just got this, it's gotta BCM3348, same as SB5100 & 200. I've dumped the firm an bootloader an gonna whack some firms on there, see what it's like.

Back