Gutted

Have to agree with waster there....a team of underacheiving players....with the obvious exceptions....and a referee that wanted to make a name for himself - and did just that.!!!!!!!
It also goes to show the complete lack of depth in english goalkeepeing when you have Ian Walker as a backup!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes:

Gazer said:
:Cry: :Cry: :Cry: Sorry but thats it for me.

For me ashley cole was the best player out there he worked he's ass off. ST G ST G

Yeah m8 fully agree he was brilliant.....but we got to rebuild now, its time the old guard went-bex,scholes,sven

Think bex has a lot on his mind at the moment and it isnt football,All through the competition he has looks really troubled over something....in fact since he sacked his PR company !!!!

Gutted for the lads

ashley cole was bloody amazing, in fact the only mistake the defence made was not marking proper for the equalizer but they were absolutely knackered.

we didnt help our selves by playing like liverpool! scoring and running behind the ball, everyone looked scared to tackle for the ball dont know whether they thought they would cheat even more than they did (DECO THE KNOB) or they just didnt wanna get a yellow/sent off.

we didnt have a midfield for 80 minutes of normal time

in conclusion

WE WAS ROBBED END OF lol

scoot said:
:)

yup lets go head to head me Holland you France :Frog:

looks like i lost that one then lol

1-0 scoot ;)

im gonna go with czech you still backing holand ;)

@ siross and bronto

i agree with everythng you both have said 100%, and funny siross i was in the pub last night and said the same thing about england playing like liverpool to one of my pals

long ball to owen

comon it dont wash in the premiership how will it wash with the best in the world.

it was a goal uefa already have said it was a bad mistake from the referee and deemed him not good enough to ref the final

please sort out the avatar its not fare on the 56k'ers :)

referee Urs Meier deemed that John Terry had impeded Ricardo and awarded Portugal a free-kick. and from that it looks like the ref was 100% correct.

gareth m8 can you sort out your aviator m8 and gif picture...as mickie said not fair on the members with only a 56k modem thank you

i think The goal should have stood, and i feel sorry for bekham as that ball moved as he kicked it. But on the night the better side won. I am a proud scot and i have nothing against the English players or the majority of there fans But how glad i was to see those feckin arsehole comentators and press dudes put in there place. These tossers do you no good at all.
England are not good enough to win a major tourney and the quicker these guys realise that the better.

madbomber said:
to be honest i am a scot and i was watching it ,and i thought they held up very well
but you know penaltys they can go anywhere..but they were the weaker side that i could see ,not the england i have watched in the past .
reading through these posts this one made the most sense well said madbomber just what i thought :Cheers:

Back