Gutted/ Idiot, repair needed

liambalfour

Inactive User
Reaction score
Was rushing like made today for a train and reversed into a rough casted wall, I have a 63plate fiesta titanium x the damage isn't to bad just wondering how much you think this would cost to fix or would I be better to claim insurance, only had the car 2 weeks, never had a bump before so don't have a clue how much it is to fix things.

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 34
About £150.00 to 200.00. The full bumper needs spraying now so it looks the same.Have you tried some T Cut on
it?. If its a surface scratch it may come out.

It looks fairly superficial so would be worth asking for a quote at somewhere like ChipsAway.
I used to deliver to one down my way and they certainly done repairs on things looking much worse than that and although I can only comment on that one particular branch I must say their repairs were excellent.

Yep as above phone chipsaway call centre they will give you the nearest franchisee details. They do free quotes

cheers guys tcut wouldn't work as its through to the plastic and the plastic is scratched due to the coping and the stones, ill try chips away to see what they say but it looks as if it needs buffed down. Do they replace the glass/light as that smashed to

Don't think they will replace the light but im sure you could do that yourself easy enough. Any ford dealer will order you the part

Your nearest inchscape ford dealer will order the light in, it shouldn't be expensive but do not underestimate how fiddly it'll be changing it if you decide to go it yourself, my missus has a mk8 fiesta and her rear reflector got smashed (the other side to your light there) ford wanted 50 quid to do it, I told em to fook off but in the end I wish id paid it it was a right pain to do! Took over an hour!

took it to a wee body shop near me but the guy didn't seem keen on doing the light as wanted me to do it he quoted £140 for the paintwork, then took it to Brighead in Bellshill £193.2 for the lot or £150 just or the paint, happy with that price, thanks for the help and ideas

took it to a wee body shop near me but the guy didn't seem keen on doing the light as wanted me to do it he quoted £140 for the paintwork, then took it to Brighead in Bellshill £193.2 for the lot or £150 just or the paint, happy with that price, thanks for the help and ideas

The rear reflector is held in with one screw if i can remember rightly it can only be accesed from underneath either via a ramp or struggling on the floor with a trolley jack. The part is cheap enough saw one on ebay for 15 quid...

mr p

The rear reflector is held in with one screw if i can remember rightly it can only be accesed from underneath either via a ramp or struggling on the floor with a trolley jack. The part is cheap enough saw one on ebay for 15 quid...mr p

All sorted around 4 months ago. Been away ?:LOL:

Back