Guide to install Route66 on N95 and UK maps

route 6sh1t

tried several of route66 internal gps progs, could not get any to work with internal gps though
never got one signed either, tried 2 difficult,
waiting for tt7
or the gpsmidlands patch(as if)

could someone get me signed certificate please registration isnt available now and they have disabled my account.

Did this but when I start the program, it opens for 0,5 seconds and me see something about productactivation and then closes again.

How do you re-install symbian after formatting mem card?

Cant seem to find the sys file on the mem card. Have enabled it to show hidden folders but it still aint comin up on the mem card. any ideas ?

All sorted now.

Last edited:
Got the maps and the software...even got the simbian software ...but you can no longer register at the symbian site to retrieve the certificate???
Any of you peeps know of a way round this....i understand that symbian have realiased whats going on with the certificates and blocked this....
Desperate to get validation for my N95 if any of you peeps can help???
Cheers

If any 1 needs help installing Route66 on an N95 and have an external memory card of 512mb then message me.

thanks for your help mate. top bloke chris

Guys can someone help I am with Voda and have Route 66 installed was working fine but I deleted the access connection in error ( i think it was the vodaphone GPRS one thats been deleted) anyone able to tell me what the settings should be ..

If you dont knw what i mean go to..

Menu
Tools
settings
connections
this is where I had Voda GPRS now not there been deleted...

need the settings below;

Connection name
Data Bearer
Access Point name
User name
Prompt Password
Password
Authentification
Homepage

Thanks

christ been at this for ages, i am at the last bit and it wont create :-(

dunno whats happening but it will not make me this last file :-(

wellif anyone wanting £10 by paypal if they get this to me wi all maps working ;-)

ok got the file signed no probs, installed to n95 and put map in correct folder but when i start r66 it just flashes on and goes of so quick i had to record the screen to read what it said. it was about activating but it goes off before i can do anything. I installed to mem card not memory it that correct if so what could be the problem any ideas?

it worked for them. Just back up your mem card on your computer then copy it back once you have formatted it.

Back