'Grown ups' film

P33 RRV

Inactive User
Reaction score
well not done this in a while, was a bit bored last night so asked the mrs if she wanted to watch a film and shoved in this one.....20 mins later had to turn it off what a pile of crap and i did like Adam Sandler as well

anyone else think this? or has anyone else done the same with any film

loads of them

everyone said about 'the hills have eyes' ages ago, put it on, for about 15 mins

ages ago, went to the pictures to see the mummy 2, ended up watching some crap called 'blow' instead, i ended up waiting in the car for the missus lol

There's only about 3 Adam Sandler films that I like:-

Little Nicky, Happy Gilmore and The Wedding Singer.

I don't think I've stopped watching a movie or walked out of the cinema yet as I pick movies that I'll enjoy.

we as a family watched this movie and thought it was good to be honest loved it , but thats the good thing its about choice and personal opinions lol

it was just the acting was shocking, i laughed at a couple of things but a film where all you do is make fun about your pals and explain how kids are so wrong was cringeworthy

it may be better towards the end, i was just wondering if anyone thought it about other films as well

One film I can honestly say i could watch out of bordom and was very annoying with paying the fee to watch was open water. what an absolutely crap film.. never again will I sit through something that boring.. Films now get 15 mins and if its not up-to scratch its flecked off..

i thought grown ups was really funnny some great banter and reminded me of my pals slagging each other

Back