Growing Herbs

aftermath

Inactive User
Reaction score
I am after some advice, ive been growing herbs a couple of years now with little success.

First do i need to stop the herbs from flowering as i lost a lot over the winter, i thought maybe you need to cut them back when they start flowering or not.

and this year ive set away some chilli plants ( the very hot ones ).
does anyone have any advice so i dont screw them up, and will they come back year after year. ?

Yeh....."herbs" ;) ;) ;)

Canabis.jpg

As regards to the chilli plants mate I've got 5 on the go at the moment.

I just have them in a little green house (only a cheap plastic thing) When they have flowered I take all my chilli's off and then I bin them as these plants require good temps\humidity and probably wouldn't be cost effective keeping them alive in winter.

Just save some of the seeds from the best chilli plant you've grown and use them for the year after.

i grew a small weed plant when i was young and lived at me parents fooking hell going back 15-17 years lol, but it was the wrong type got about 1.2 meters high found out and just smoked the whole plant lol

fooking little flies that came around because of it... anyway two halogen 50 watt bulbs either side not to close done the trick for me.

dont worry i gave up being a stoner many years back the forums safe lol (maybe)

u could do what i did, filled the corner of garden up where the old shed was removed, about 12 inches of multi purpose compost from homebase. Planted my herbs, for the missus who loves her cooking. Got corriander parsley and basil, they came up within 3 weeks, we cut them and used them and now its at the stage that they growing faster than can be used. Try the multi purpose compost, its got something good in it!

You really need to do it with hydroponics, growing outside means that you are vulnerable to the weather and cross pollunation which both kill weeds. When they start flowering you need to change the light schedule. Really you want to have 24hr light up until they are flowering then go to 12 / 12 hour schedule.

You really need to do it with hydroponics, growing outside means that you are vulnerable to the weather and cross pollunation which both kill weeds. When they start flowering you need to change the light schedule. Really you want to have 24hr light up until they are flowering then go to 12 / 12 hour schedule.

also growing outside means some fooker finding it

There was a guy in the paper yesterday who appeared in court for growing herbs he got a deffered sentence after claiming he use the herb because he had severe itchin around his balls.

you only joined january m8, your a fine example! and how about a donation!

This thread is about growing herbs, cant you read.

wheather i joined 10 years ago or 10 weeks ago , makes no difference.

as for the donation, its no problem.

Ive already spoke to the mods about that, they are quite happy with a person staying rather than a donator that downloads and then runs off.

Back