Goverment Database for all phone calls and email

its still closed circuit though by definition as it is not being broadcasted.

You have to go find the signal, not let it find you....

CLOSED CURCUIT" means that there is a hardwire system that is not reliant on anything but its own wiring system.

I really don't know why you are arguing this Karym6, it really is a no brainer..........

Thanks Fubar69 and Munkey

I only wanted to say about the massive surveillance of us by way of cameras and it turns into a by product of the main subject of the thread.

The last thing I will say is:

'I don't care if the cameras are CCTV, a Kodak Easyshare Digital or a full blown 70mm. Cinemascope Technicolor Movie Camera, they were still foisted on the public as 'Crime Protection Cameras', in which they have failed.

Just another way of spying and controlling the internet etc! These load of B.......s in goverment start the wars and use the security of the country for an excuse. Roll on the revolution!

Originally Posted by karym6
GCHQ works purely on the basis that they have an idea about what they are looking for, and roughly where to find it.

How do you know what GCHQ are doin ? it's not like they make it public and if they did would it be the truth ?.

How do you know what GCHQ are doin ? it's not like they make it public and if they did would it be the truth ?.

Stop askin silly questions Topdog, we all know that Karym6 knows everything about everything :roflmao:

Could not resist lol

I've never heard of them being called crime prevention cameras, have you ever watched Crime Watch or anything simlar, these drug up morans openly rob petrol stations, banks in front off these so called crime prevention cameras so where is the prevention?

CCTV can be used to monitor an environment unsafe for humans, in factories it can monitor the process off production lines. CCTV was first used for observing the launch of V2-rockets

This post has gone off topic, we should be talking about the planned goverment database which will store all emails and telephone records. Maybe the goverment will use CCTV to monitor the datacenter to prevent someone from sabotaging the servers.

Anyway some hardware I recommend for this to be hosted on - IBM 575® supercomputer which will use water-chilled copper plates (to protect the environment of course) and for storage 2 - 3 XP24000's. I would also recommend using Decru DataFort® for hardware encrytption.

no, a CCTV system can also be wireless.

The closed circuit portion of its name does not refer to the physical wiring, but the nature of the signal - which isnt broadcasted. So therefore it is closed.

To put it simply, a CCTV system has a signal that is not openly broadcasted, which makes it closed circuit.

If you are so adamant why don't you start a new thread instead of spoiling this one?

Stop askin silly questions Topdog, we all know that Karym6 knows everything about everything :roflmao:

Could not resist lol

51769.gif

Last edited:
@ karym6 chill out dude reading through a few recent post you seem to be picking fault with anything you can @ end of the day its a camera they are labled as crime prevention camera in my local borough they are also called cctv aswell for a argument to start over this is plain stupid and you seem to be quite intelligent can you not let thing pass ?

The camera 'argument' was quite funny, however are we meant to feel safer living in the UK with the constant surveillance around us ?? I certainly don't, all the cameras in the world won't stop crime.

This country is a shite place to live at the moment for more reasons than the fact we're heading towards an East German style Stasi state. I hope there are no informers among us, lol.

This country is a shite place to live at the moment for more reasons than the fact we're heading towards an East German style Stasi state. I hope there are no informers among us, lol.

Hmm karym6 does ask way too many questions and he does go through our posts with a nit comb.

Hmm karym6 does ask way too many questions and he does go through our posts with a nit comb.

I think he's developing the Closed Circuit Crime Prevention TeleVision Camera or CCCPTVC !!! lol.

they want to log every email and text message?, just the spam i get in email, and the amount of texts my g/f sends a day, thatd be enough to give a midget a full time job in a cupboard somewhere lol

they want to log every email and text message?, just the spam i get in email, and the amount of texts my g/f sends a day, thatd be enough to give a midget a full time job in a cupboard somewhere lol

You're right there mate.
Yesterday I got 543 e-mails on my 3 accounts, only about 20 were worth reading.
Could hardly believe it.

To be honest, I would rather have the threat of terrorism on the scale it is atm rather than have no privacy.

Who do they think they are?

Funniest thing about this is. This goverment think they can log everything or control the internet. They tell youtube they want less violent videos uploaded. They tell facebook to stop allowing 13yr old gilrs singing up. Now they think they can log all your emails.

What about all my emails sat on russian servers encrypted and passworded?

Mr brown feel free to put them on cd for me and mail them via TNT ;)

Back