got myself tidy sum betting on b'burn man utd game

trippy

Banned
Reaction score
during the night i notice that most of the online bookies were giving odds of 3/1 (4.0) on b'burn winning against man utd at the same time betfair lay odds were 4.0 and at one stage dropped to 3.9 which means after commission regardless of the out come I loose less around 75p in every tenner i bet BUT I took advantage of the free bets with the bookies so I've got £200 in free bets of which i should be able to get at least £120+ back easy with some more match betting. odds have change a fair bit this morning but theres prob some more money to be made, off to have a look now and will post back if I find anything exciting

yep this is been around a while, i have a friend who does this as a perofession, he has about 4/5 people running around all the bookies within a 5 mile radius placing bets on the football coupons, cuz the prices on coupons are normally a couple of days before the match.

when he fins it lower on betfair he sends them out placeing the bets, best one i seen him get was last year on a cardiff game, 100/30 in bookies but 5/2 on betfair. and 11/8 on munich to bt chelsea and they were eves on betfair.

forgot to add he made 22k last year with no risk of losing. but it is a full time thing. and he has been banned from most bookies in his area.

i made quite a few quid last year doing this but I've not been runnin round the bookie shops, too lazy for that., besides theres enough online bookies to keep you going , then theres the telephone accounts with intro offers e.g corals doing bet £10 get £20 free at the moment. The main problem is using dif cards, moneybookers,netteller accounts etc to keep getting the intro offers but with a bit of cunning thers enough money to be had to pay the bills :Cheers:

yeah, my guy was doing upwards of 5 -10 k on it tho, need to be running around for that. also bookies online ect have started monitoring the odds a bit more closely compared to betfair ect.

It is quite good tho, i did it for a while but found i could make more on golf with half the time invested.

Back