google search

bigal07

Inactive User
Reaction score
ive been messin about with google search and found out how easy it is to hack in to and get passwords/ credit card numbers plus many more things has any one else found this out or is it just me?
im sure some of the members here know how to do it

if not ask and ill pm use a word to put into google and see for yourselfs how easy it is to get things that people and companys dont want you get know

Last edited:
this is known, you can get cgi access to private webcams too.

the problems are wide,

microsoft makes(??) useless web-servers.
company's trust spider-scripts - google's spiders ignore them.

google is owned by the NSA and use all that stuff for other things.
remember, when you search - your not searching the web,
your searching google's database of stuff they already trawled up. : shocked2

and NEVER trust there toolbar or anything else they give out for you to install - they all include a backend indexer.
if your comfortable with google indexing your entire harddrive/network & putting it into there database then go ahead and use it.

btw,
www.scroogle.org

i would like to know more about hacking into webcams.where do i start?

this is known, you can get cgi access to private webcams too.

the problems are wide,

microsoft makes(??) useless web-servers.
company's trust spider-scripts - google's spiders ignore them.

google is owned by the NSA and use all that stuff for other things.
remember, when you search - your not searching the web,
your searching google's database of stuff they already trawled up. : shocked2

and NEVER trust there toolbar or anything else they give out for you to install - they all include a backend indexer.
if your comfortable with google indexing your entire harddrive/network & putting it into there database then go ahead and use it.

btw,
www.scroogle.org

i didnt know that about the tool bar been using it for a few days well its gone now!

pm sent to all who asked for it hope yous find it helpful and use it to your full advantage

sounds intresting looking at randon ppls webcams would be fun send me pm aswell plz

Last edited:
every one has been pm now who have asked to be if not sorry ill get to use if you remind me but im sure every one has been pm

hope yous enjoy your readin and searchin and find what yous are lookin for: big crow: big crow

Wont mind a PM for this please...purley for education purposes...lol

re

please m8 tell us something more about it, it's very interesting.

Back