Google Nexus 7 (7", quad core, Android Jellybean, 16GB, sub £150!!!!!)

daveleebond

Inactive User
Reaction score
Google Nexus 7 (7", quad core, Android Jellybean, 16GB, sub £160!!!!!)

Me wants one!

see specs n stuff here

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited by a moderator:
ill be having 1 just seen this on hukd myself, 2-3 weeks, has to be the 16gb model because 8 just isnt enough, its sub £160 aswell take it that was an error in your post, looks cracking for the price!

AFAIK, no microSD support which is a shame

yeah it is abit of a shitter, but 16gb version will do me!

But does anyone really need a SD support? I got Samsung Galaxy S2 and thought right going to get 32micro sd for it, hardly use the fooker! If I had a tablet I would stream all my movies over wireless but guess it could come in handy if your on a train or summat.

But does anyone really need a SD support? I got Samsung Galaxy S2 and thought right going to get 32micro sd for it, hardly use the fooker! If I had a tablet I would stream all my movies over wireless but guess it could come in handy if your on a train or summat.
exactly the same as me mate, although the 16gb is more than enough for me, but its nice to know you have an extra 32gb you can use if its there!

On a phone I agree, but on a tablet you are more likely to be dealing with video (don't forget google are pushing 720p HD video for the nexus so even bigger files) and microsd is still the fastest and easiest way to manage portable data.

Agreed but only if your not streaming. Personally I stream everything. None of my devices have movies transferred to them.

Agreed but only if your not streaming. Personally I stream everything. None of my devices have movies transferred to them.

I am guessing people are more likely to buy 7" format if they are going to be travelling so less likely to be streaming. Most people who stream at home or in static location would possibly look at 10" format.

I dont own a tablet but would defo never take one out on the street lol

Ordered mine yesterday £208.99 with delivery, little treat to myself as its my birthday today just gutted i have to wait 2-3 weeks for it!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Ordered mine yesterday £208.99 with delivery, little treat to myself as its my birthday today just gutted i have to wait 2-3 weeks for it!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

where from? If you don't mind me asking.

direct from google mate, ebuyer have them for pre order for £199 with free delivery but it said 31 days i think for delivery, whereas google are saying 2-3 weeks so i just went with google!

get it cancelled.... expansys supposed to be £199 INC DEL and quidco @ 1.5%

as soon as i find out i can connect a 2.5 hard drive i will buy one (for the kiddie in the car)

couldn't be arsed mate for the sake of a few quid, as im pretty sure google will get it out to me quicker than any of these can so im fine paying the price i did!

Went for one of those as well, ordered the 16gb from currys with free delivery & £10 off voucher so £189 in total ..

i wish they'd give a date for it to be delivered, rather than just saying mid july, hate waiting for things, lol!

Back