Google Blunder lol

yashsmash

Inactive User
Joined
Jul 11, 2005
Messages
404
Reaction score
0
Location
London
No wonder so many people say google's search engine can find anything
for you

1- Go to Google (http://www.google.com <javascript:eek:l('http://www.google.com/');>)
2- Type in the word "Failure"
3- Instead of clicking "Google Search," click "I'm Feeling Lucky."
4- Giggle
5- Spread the word before the people at Google "fix" it.
 

hatab

VIP Member
VIP Member
Premium Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2001
Messages
6,273
Reaction score
538
Location
UK
been there 4 ages m8, somebody posted that last year
 

yashsmash

Inactive User
Joined
Jul 11, 2005
Messages
404
Reaction score
0
Location
London
U seriouse damn..

I seriously dont understand these kinda guys..i even searched for any Google post didnt find any..so whats the issue did i take your limelight away? naa seriously lol

clam down MATIE the way this forum is going, no1 will be able to post anything in near future
 

severus

VIP Member
VIP Member
Joined
Jan 19, 2004
Messages
995
Reaction score
66
Location
spinners end
yashsmash said:
U seriouse damn..
I seriously dont understand these kinda guys..i even searched for any Google post didnt find any..so whats the issue did i take your limelight away? naa seriously lol
clam down MATIE the way this forum is going, no1 will be able to post anything in near future


what the feck you on about chap, something similar was posted ages ago so theres no limelight to steal ............anyway its not google blunder more like a true fact...............
 

yashsmash

Inactive User
Joined
Jul 11, 2005
Messages
404
Reaction score
0
Location
London
severus said:
what the feck you on about chap, something similar was posted ages ago so theres no limelight to steal ............anyway its not google blunder more like a true fact...............

Yo CHAPIE

mind ur language u donkey, havent u got any manners?

atleast act ur age, what are u trying to prove? i dont give a rat ass if you think ur a senior member, that dont mean you can diss whoever u want

So shove it
 

severus

VIP Member
VIP Member
Joined
Jan 19, 2004
Messages
995
Reaction score
66
Location
spinners end
yashsmash said:
Yo CHAPIE
mind ur language u donkey, havent u got any manners?
atleast act ur age, what are u trying to prove? i dont give a rat ass if you think ur a senior member, that dont mean you can diss whoever u want
So shove it


lol
 

Rat

VIP Member
VIP Member
Joined
Aug 29, 2001
Messages
41,825
Reaction score
12,518
That will keep him quite for a couple of days
 

severus

VIP Member
VIP Member
Joined
Jan 19, 2004
Messages
995
Reaction score
66
Location
spinners end
hey rat he must have animal thing what with "donkey's and rats ass".............hope you've got your rear end covered especially with a donkey about
 

Rat

VIP Member
VIP Member
Joined
Aug 29, 2001
Messages
41,825
Reaction score
12,518
how dare he refer to a rats arse in that way "Tut Tut" lol ;)
 

Moriens

DW Member ++
Joined
Sep 16, 2004
Messages
2,607
Reaction score
18
Location
My Computer thinks I'm Gay
A simple search for "failure google" brings the "offending" thread up. ;)

Hey, Ho, never mind.
He must've got out of the wrong side of bed this morning. :)
 

K

DW Regular
Joined
Aug 24, 2004
Messages
5,077
Reaction score
179
Location
Likswang, China
this has been going for 2 years.. cant see it being stopped now :(

h*tp://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/3298443.stm
 

yashsmash

Inactive User
Joined
Jul 11, 2005
Messages
404
Reaction score
0
Location
London
My apologies to all i hurt specialy RAT next time i will use some other pharse lol astonishing thing is that i can use the word feck like the other fellow member did. peace out
 

yashsmash

Inactive User
Joined
Jul 11, 2005
Messages
404
Reaction score
0
Location
London
cheers Rat was it coz i abused ur name lol na only kidding dont chuck me out again........
 

bluesboy

Inactive User
Joined
Jan 27, 2004
Messages
1,688
Reaction score
1
Location
Ironbridge
hay yashsmash, chill m8 this is a cool place you dont need to loose it hear, you'll only piss people off, just enjoy!
 
TEST
Top