Google Blunder lol

yashsmash

Inactive User
Reaction score
No wonder so many people say google's search engine can find anything
for you

1- Go to Google (http://www.google.com <javascript:eek:l('http://www.google.com/');>)
2- Type in the word "Failure"
3- Instead of clicking "Google Search," click "I'm Feeling Lucky."
4- Giggle
5- Spread the word before the people at Google "fix" it.

been there 4 ages m8, somebody posted that last year

U seriouse damn..

I seriously dont understand these kinda guys..i even searched for any Google post didnt find any..so whats the issue did i take your limelight away? naa seriously lol

clam down MATIE the way this forum is going, no1 will be able to post anything in near future

yashsmash said:
U seriouse damn..
I seriously dont understand these kinda guys..i even searched for any Google post didnt find any..so whats the issue did i take your limelight away? naa seriously lol
clam down MATIE the way this forum is going, no1 will be able to post anything in near future

what the feck you on about chap, something similar was posted ages ago so theres no limelight to steal ............anyway its not google blunder more like a true fact...............

severus said:
what the feck you on about chap, something similar was posted ages ago so theres no limelight to steal ............anyway its not google blunder more like a true fact...............

Yo CHAPIE

mind ur language u donkey, havent u got any manners?

atleast act ur age, what are u trying to prove? i dont give a rat ass if you think ur a senior member, that dont mean you can diss whoever u want

So shove it

yashsmash said:
Yo CHAPIE
mind ur language u donkey, havent u got any manners?
atleast act ur age, what are u trying to prove? i dont give a rat ass if you think ur a senior member, that dont mean you can diss whoever u want
So shove it

lol

That will keep him quite for a couple of days

hey rat he must have animal thing what with "donkey's and rats ass".............hope you've got your rear end covered especially with a donkey about

how dare he refer to a rats arse in that way "Tut Tut" lol ;)

A simple search for "failure google" brings the "offending" thread up. ;)

Hey, Ho, never mind.
He must've got out of the wrong side of bed this morning. :)

this has been going for 2 years.. cant see it being stopped now :(

h*tp://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/3298443.stm

My apologies to all i hurt specialy RAT next time i will use some other pharse lol astonishing thing is that i can use the word feck like the other fellow member did. peace out

cheers Rat was it coz i abused ur name lol na only kidding dont chuck me out again........

hay yashsmash, chill m8 this is a cool place you dont need to loose it hear, you'll only piss people off, just enjoy!

Back