Goodbye Jackie!

Zooropa

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Jackie Stallone has become the first contestant to be evicted from the Celebrity Big Brother house.

The public decided to boot out the elderly mum of actor Sylvester Stallone rather than racing pundit John McCririck

Just 33% of viewers voted to save Jacke while 67% voted to keep in John.

Jackie, who claims to be 71 but who is in her 80s, was brought in as a surprise guest.

She and fellow contestant Brigitte Nielsen had not spoken since the blonde spit with the Rocky actor for 20 years.

Brigette blamed Jackie for the spilt.

But viewers saw them make their peace on Friday before the eviction.

"That was the only good thing about it," she told Davina after walking from the house.

She also said there was "not a good thing about" Big Brother, adding that the show's producers had made them "live like pigs".

She went on to slate all the other Big Brother contestants, giving Davina a mouthful and suggesting John needed to see a psychiatrist.

McCririck was convinced he was about to be given the elbow and prayed for an eviction.

He had been slated for his sexist moody, behaviour by fellow contestants.

Jackie was not popular in the house because of her snooty attitude.

Brigitte nominated Jackie, saying she did not want a return to the misery which followed her short marriage to Stallone.

Bez is is favourite to win at 7-4, with Kenzie second at 2-1 and former favourite Jeremy third at 4-1.

With John raising his profile with his stint in the programme, Sky Bet has introduced some specials:

John McCririck to appear on Celebrity Fit Club 4/1

John McCririck to appear in an M&S underwear campaign in 2005 40/1

John McCririck to appear in a Blazin' Squad video in 2005 7/1

That has got to be the most repulsive thing I've ever seen

I feel sorry for her she is an old lady, and the producers of this show taking the piss out of jackie...and making money into the bargain..the poor old cow dont know where she is half the time,but I must admit she did cause a stir in there lol,rather have kept her than the foul upstart John. McCririck..he is disgusting needs lessons in manners,makes my skin creep that guy UCKKKKY man ?...better still he cant be human?..can he?...

Back