good tipster

2 winners and 2 seconds today not bad hope some of you got a wee turn like me.:Clap::banana:

brilliant m8, hope you stuck with him today he had 1 tip today divine spirit and it won at 5/1 i took it at 11/2 with a £5 win get in there.:Clap::banana::Clap:

i think he is on holiday m8,another tipster has took his place just now,and he doesnt seem to be any good lolol.
hope he has a short holiday.

I agree, this Hugh Taylor stand in is very good at picking very slow horses...probably the best at it I've ever seen. I like it how he chooses several races too; it usually increases his hit rate to at least 1 out of 7. Can't wait until Matt Doyle gets back from Holiday, there's someone who know his stuff.

thats him back now,time to keep an eye on him again for some winners.

3pt win today Cupid's Glory 850 great leighs,
i shall be having a little dabble :banana::banana::banana:

3-1 is the early price

dave

nice one 2 winners today, backed the 3 pointer and it strolled it , good to see him back :Clap::banana::Clap:.

Woohoo, I backed both forecasts and got in early too. Double winner for me today! I owe him a drink :Cheers:

I know the question may seem dumb but I'm not too clued up on these things but:
What does 1pt win mean and 3 pt win mean?

I know the question may seem dumb but I'm not too clued up on these things but:
What does 1pt win mean and 3 pt win mean?

Think it means if you're stake is usually a fiver say, 1pt win means they're reasonably confident so bet £5 to win. 3pt win means they're more confident so put £15 on it to win.
But I've been wrong before..........
HH.

Think it means if you're stake is usually a fiver say, 1pt win means they're reasonably confident so bet £5 to win. 3pt win means they're more confident so put £15 on it to win.
But I've been wrong before..........
HH.

spot on m8

dave

3pt win today 250 galactic star kemp

ive just had a ton on it @ 4-1

come on ryan

Back