good tipster

daveballs

Inactive User
Reaction score
alright lads
here is a tipster that i follow quite often,his pointing system gose up to 5points so 3 and above r pritty much a good bet,i had £20 double on these 2 today and just won £350 {early prices } .but please please please remember if he could pick winners every day .he wouldent be doing this for a living. ohh and i backed a 5 point win off hiss before , and it came stone last :CRYBABY:

http://www.attheraces.com/article.aspx?hlid=324477&title=Matt+Doyle&lid=nav+-+default+sub&ref=Nav+-+Default+Sub&nav=home&sub=Matt+Doyle&day=Tue

just check him out every now and then you never know

cheers dave

nice one dave ,just had a fiver on his 3 pointer ,knot in wood in the 8.00pm at hamilton ,won at 7-2.
i will keep an eye on him now .:Clap: i owe you a beer m8.

another winner with his 3 pointer dave, 9/2 this time with a tenner on its nose. the biz m8.:Clap::banana::Clap:

had £20 on myslef , he is in good form at the min

happy dayz:banana::banana::banana::banana:

Nice one M8 !! had a few quid on it meself !:banana:

just had £80 on his 3pointer at ponty 350 Calming Influence ,finggers crossed

dave:Clap::Clap:

put it on this morning, now its a non runner never mind

Last edited:
alright all
he has 2 , 3pt wins today , so a very small EW double for me

cheers dave

3pt win today sohcahtoa 4.40 5/2 i have just had £40 on it,
come on my you beauty

cheers dave:banana::banana:

had it aswell lads , and his other eachway place 'cape hawk' in the 3.30,who came 4th.
keep them comming i say.:Clap::banana::Clap:

alright lads this tipster has been in good form again as you can see with daves thread,so he might be worth a punt today on his 3 pointers he has started his day with a 9/2 winner already in murrin in the 5.00pm at lingfield so if your up for a punt check him out .

Back