Good speech Mr Ed!

you've still not posted a single provable fact. not even one is corroborated, nor corroborate-able!

Ok so the link to the 1959 trip did happen. so one provable fact.

you have highlighted your argument, true. how successfully is up to those who have read the tread.

Blah blah blah, you are the same as nara. alot to say but not much content.

Shame you dont put as much effort into reading the links as you do trying to discredit them.

so 1959 you agree with?

What about william simpson? Are you saying his autobiography is wrong and unsubstantiated? Pretty simple question.

Anatoly Chernyaev? I guess he doesn't even exist and that the us national archive is a place i made up to validate my wild and completely untrue accusations about liebour? another pretty simple question.

If you come up with a good answer to those questions instead of saying its not true because i say so i would listen to what you have to say.

Its all lies there not even square........

Like flogging a dead horse this, even if red ed come out tomorrow and said i am a marxist (which he is) on live tv, i could come here the next day and you would swear blind its un corroborated, pmsl. its a conspiracy hahaha

funny enough did dave the rave tell all on the tax rebate for being married.? being 1 on the border for tax and the other not earning.. dont happen these days.both parents have to work and pay tax.more bull shite from dave the rave.. well its true if ya on megga bucks like

rightards the door is heavy this general election.face facts ya have lost this 1. and many more

Do liebour even want to be in power? last i remember they turned down a offer to form a coalition with the lib dems after the general election? Wonder why that was? Something about passing the book and washing their hands of the mess they created..........

Fortunately i am not a conservative supporter so your comments about them fall of deaf ears im afraid. I should be a liebour supporter with being working class citizen and coming from a disadvantaged area. However liebours forced immigration, signing away our sovereign powers and leaving us with the largest peace time deficit ever that no doubt our grand children will still be paying off, and if liebour was in power with their plan on borrowing more to get out of debt it would be even higher, means i wont. How does borrowing more to pay off debts work exactly anyway?

Al tho i am no conservative supporter i will be voting for them this time just to keep liebour out, and i will be hoping for another con/lib coalition. At least they have a plan and are trying to do something to alleviate the mess we were left with, even if the plan isnt that good, time will tell.

Last edited:
Do liebour even want to be in power? last i remember they turned down a offer to form a coalition with the lib dems after the general election? Wonder why that was? Something about passing the book and washing their hands of the mess they created..........

Fortunately i am not a conservative supporter so your comments about them fall of deaf ears im afraid. I should be a liebour supporter with being working class citizen and coming from a disadvantaged area. However liebours forced immigration, signing away our sovereign powers and leaving us with the largest peace time deficit ever that no doubt our grand children will still be paying off, and if liebour was in power with their plan on borrowing more to get out of debt it would be even higher, means i wont. How does borrowing more to pay off debts work exactly anyway?

Al tho i am no conservative supporter i will be voting for them this time just to keep liebour out, and i will be hoping for another con/lib coalition. At least they have a plan and are trying to do something to alleviate the mess we were left with, even if the plan isnt that good, time will tell.

It's 'passing the buck', you borrow to invest so you can generate wealth which gets you out of debt, it's a gamble.

Incidentally, I did NOT have sexual relations with that woman ;)

It's 'passing the buck', you borrow to invest so you can generate wealth which gets you out of debt, it's a gamble.

The problem is tho, after all their other gambles which have been a complete and utter mess, from the pms contracts to the sale of our gold reserves and everything in between, would you trust them to borrow more?

They cant even make their mind up about that tho can they? After all the noise and carry on's about the cuts they finally admit they can NOT reverse the cuts if they come into power? So they either wouldn't be able to borrow enough which proves what a mess they left or they have realized borrowing more is not the way out? Who knows, but why would anyone know because they don't even have any policy's yet, well apart from red eds attempt at laying some down last week. Took him 4 years but better late that never ay :)

Who knows, but why would anyone know because they don't even have any policy's yet, well apart from red eds attempt at laying some down last week. Took him 4 years but better late that never ay :)

Ey oop! The whole point of the post is revealed :)

Back