Good phone deal £149 one off payment for 2 years calls/texts free plus latest phone

well its been 2 days now still no contact from the scammers but at least they not took my money that is the 1st strange thing they didnt take no money i thought when you paid by card it is automated so payment via credit card must be put through manually their end so i contacted capital one again and now they looking in to it oh and they advised me to cancel me credit card and get a new one the fraud advisor things that it is a scam i have pointed out all that has been written on this thread not directing them to this site but by giving the links lets hope it is taken down soon last time i get caught out on a bargain offer lol

Well registered office is south wirral - scousers?? moved on from wheels then :)

anyways, apart from that poor joke

website is registered to a UK limited company (Company number: SC287678)

and their address is

60 Neilsland Street
Hamilton
ML3 8JW

website has just been registered - 31st July 2007

they have a uk call centre - I wonder how busy that is at the moment
might take a pop over to hamilton during the week to c if its a mobile shop
just over the road

Found this on another site

right i live local and the guys name is b.a cawsey of heronmead neston road.ness the local telephone book has the number 0151-353-0711 as listed thats the private number listed he is a barred accountant look up heronmead on the web

OMG cant believe that anyone would fall for this its got to be a scam come on : grim :: shocked2: grim :

B.A. Cawsey FCA
Heronmead
Neston Road
Ness
Wirral
Cheshire
CH64 4AP
UK

The Tribunal found the complaint proved.

The Tribunal ordered that Brian Anthony Cawsey FCA be (i) reprimanded, (ii) fined £700 and pay costs of £832.

The Tribunal then adjourned the matter to a later date to give the Defendant a final opportunity to provide the required information, pointing out that any penalties would be imposed then.

At the adjourned hearing on 15 May 2002, further correspondence was presented to the Tribunal that the Defendant had sent to the Institute since the original hearing. The Defendent referred to his continuing ill health and his desire to resign from membership. He still had not provided the information required.

Disciplinary Record. The Defendant had one previous disciplinary finding against him. On 10 October 1992 he was reprimanded, fined £500 and ordered to pay costs of £500 in respect of a complaint of failing to satisfy a judgment debt.

I just called the guy at Unit 55 in the same building, Locksmart.org.uk (08000887252), and asked him abou the company at Unit 58 and he jut got pissed off and said he had been called by many people already.

they have also ripped alot of people off on a loan scam theres alot of people complaining about this person and adress at moneysupermarket .they have been up to all tricks..from a accountant to scumbag ,how the mighty fall

sites involved in these scams so far.

phontabulous.co.uk (suspended by hosting company)

phonetabulous.com (hosted by fasthosts - web site pending)

leaddetectives.co.uk

Last edited:
Back